It is more important than ever to give workers the right mobility tools. They need a reliable way to capture, extract, and analyze data about your customers, assets, and revenue-generating opportunities, especially when away from their desks. Whether your business is public safety, utilities, or manufacturing, the L10 rugged tablet computer will enable you to drive greater business efficiency among your mobile workforce, for a much longer period of time.
Xplore XSlate L10 - Rugged - tablet - Pentium N4200 / 1.1 GHz - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - 8 GB RAM - 128 GB SSD - 10.1" touchscreen 1920 x 1200 - HD Graphics 505 - Wi-Fi 5, NFC, Bluetooth - 4G
- Tablet - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Intel Pentium N4200 / 1.1 GHz
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- View Anywhere, Corning Gorilla glass 3, glove touch mode, wet touch mode, Wide Viewing Angle, night vision mode
- 13 Megapixel (rear), 2 Megapixel (front)
- Speaker, array microphone
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
Wireless Broadband (WWAN)
- USB 3.0
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Pen and Touch Enabled BIOS Setup, Know Your Tablet
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, splash-resistant, shock-resistant, drop-resistant, capacitive touch screen, UEFI BIOS
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, MIL-STD 810G, IP65, EN 62311, NMX -1-122-NYCE-2006, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, EN 62209-2, EN 62209-2:2010, CID2, NOM-019, EN 301 489-1, LVD 2014/35/EU, RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU), EN 55032 Class B, WEEE 2012/19/EC, RSS-102 Issue 5, IEC 62368-1, ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, EN 62623:2013, Directive 2013/56/EU, EN 62368-1 Second Edition, UL 62368-1 Second Edition, EN 301 489-17, ACPI 6.2, EN 301 489-24
- 11.1 in x 7.7 in x 0.9 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Shock Tolerance (operating):
- Blazing fast and super powerful
Your XSlate L10 will deliver more than enough computing power.
- Very well connected
MIMO WLAN and GPS pass-through antennas improve throughput in vehicles.
- Far stronger than its sleek exterior may appear
This aesthetically appealing slate tablet features rubber corner bumpers and a lightweight magnesium frame that is stronger than steel, lighter than aluminum, and won't twist.
- Easy to use while sitting or standing
This lightweight tablet is easy to carry in hand for long periods of time for those who walk and work.
No Reviews are available at this time