The RX-HDX thin client delivers a high-performance, purpose-built desktop virtualization solution for enterprise customers.
NComputing RX-series RX-HDX - Thin client - USFF - 1 x Cortex-A53 1.2 GHz - RAM 1 GB - flash 8 GB - WLAN: 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 - monitor: none
- Broadcom Cortex-A53 1.2 GHz
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HDMI output
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
- Customizable flexible deployment
RX-HDX comes with built-in 10/100 Ethernet and Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) with 802.1x standard support. Organizations are no longer bound to the wiring infrastructure and can deploy RX-HDX in any location with Wi-Fi access to deliver the desktop experience.
- Broad USB peripheral support
RX-HDX allows transparent redirection of USB peripheral devices including mass storage, printers, scanners, smart card readers, headsets or speakers, webcams, COM ports, and 3D mice in addition to the standard keyboard and mouse.
No Reviews are available at this time