Marketing description is not available.
Zebra TC72 - Data collection terminal - rugged - Android 8.1 (Oreo) - 32 GB - 4.7" (1280 x 720) - rear camera + front camera - barcode reader - (2D imager) - USB host - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Corning Gorilla glass, capacitive touch screen
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, WPA2-Enterprise, PAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2, PEAPv0, PEAPv1
- Three microphones, speaker
Expansion and Connectivity
- PowerPrecision+ - lithium ion
- Ambient light sensor, 3-axis gyro sensor, digital compass, 3-axis accelerometer
- MIMO technology, SE4750 Standard Range Array Imager, 256 QAM Modulation on 5G GHz radio, Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC)
- ISO 14443 type A, MIL-STD 810G, ISO 14443 type B, ISO 15693, IP67, IP65, FeliCa
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Advanced touchscreen technology
Give your workers touchscreen simplicity. The high-definition display offers plenty of real estate for graphics-intensive intuitive applications. The easy, familiar and flexible multi-touch operation works even when wet, with a gloved finger or a stylus. And with excellent outdoor readability, the screen is easy to read, even in bright sunlight.
- Super simple data capture - from barcodes to labels and documents
Advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging deliver lightning fast capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes, including Digimarc - regardless of condition. The expanded working range and wide field of view allow workers to scan barcodes nearer and farther away, while omnidirectional scanning delivers true point and shoot performance - no need to ever align the device with the barcode. Need to capture multiple barcodes on a single label or data on a form, such as checkboxes, text fields, signatures and more? You can do it all with the press of a single button with Zebra's SimulScan, a pre-installed Mobility DNA application.
- Full shift power your workers can count on
The PowerPrecision+ high-capacity battery delivers an impressive long-lasting power - plenty for the incredibly long shift. With Warm Swap mode, swapping batteries is fast and easy - there's no need to turn off the device or close active apps. And with fast charging, batteries are fully charged and ready to go in record time.
- Complete cellular network flexibility with single device simplicity
No matter where your workers are, you can give them dependable cellular service. Simultaneous support for two carriers is ideal for workers that travel to areas better served by different carriers. And aggregated carrier support delivers faster upload and download speeds and provides first responders with access to public safety channels for mission-critical communications.
- Support for the advanced Wi-Fi enhancement improves Wi-Fi range and speed - with less power
Provide your users with faster and more reliable Wi-Fi connections with 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology. Your access points can communicate with multiple devices simultaneously via pinpoint beamforming, boosting Wi-Fi network capacity, speed and range. And processing is shifted from the mobile device to the access point, extending battery cycle time.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for twice the speed and four times the range - with less power
Improved data speeds up to 2 Mbps increase application flexibility and performance for Bluetooth peripherals, such as printers and headsets, while Bluetooth Low Energy reduces power requirements to extend battery cycle times.
- Original 5MP front-facing camera supports more advanced apps
With the original front-facing camera, you get built-in support for the advanced positioning technology, Visible Light Communication (VLC) which allows you to track the location of shoppers and workers with compatible overhead LED lighting. Video calling improves service and productivity. Customers enjoy a more personal touch - and remote experts can see a repair in process to help onsite technicians resolve issues faster and increase first-time-fix rates.
- Ultra-high-resolution photos and videos
The 13MP color rear camera captures highly-detailed photos and videos - ideal for proof-of-condition/delivery/service, onsite technical support and more.
- High-quality voice
With a high-volume speaker and receiver and noise-cancelation technology, callers on both ends of every call can hear every word - even in the noisiest areas.
- The ultimate in ultra-rugged proven design
The TC72 is virtually waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof and tumble-proof - workers can drop it, use it outdoors in the rain, snow, freezing cold or sweltering heat and still expect reliable operation. And the Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch-resistance and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features - the display and lens eye.
No Reviews are available at this time