Crestron Mercury CCS-UC-1 W/PS - Video conferencing device - black (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Video conferencing device
- G.711, G.722, G.729, Siren
- Quad array microphone - integrated
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
Network / Transport Protocol:
- Auto-negotiation, LDAP support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, SSH support, auto-switching
- IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3at
- 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX (PoE+) - RJ-45
- 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- 1 x audio / video - HDMI output - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x audio / video - HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 5 pin Micro-USB Type B
- 2 x USB host - 4 pin USB Type A
- 2 x microphone - RJ-9
- 1 x infrared - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x serial - RS-232 - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x USB cable - 6 ft
- 1 x network cable - 12 ft
- C-Tick, CISPR 22 Class A, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, FCC Part 15.247, RoHS, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 4268, FCC Part 15 A, MIC Class A, A-Tick, VCCI Class A, ICES-003 issue 5 Class A, RSS-210 Issue 8, EN 55022 Class A, ETSI EN 301 489-17, RSS-Gen Issue 4, ETSI EN 301 489-1
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Voice calling & audio conferencing
The Crestron Mercury console is a full-featured VoIP conferencing speakerphone that's fully compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Its advanced design provides highly intelligible, full-duplex communication for every participant around a conference table.
- BYOD multimedia presentation
Connecting a display device to the console's HDMI output enables high-definition video presentation from all types of BYOD sources. Any AV source can be plugged in via HDMI to present full-motion HD video content on the room display. Crestron Mercury behaves like any Bluetooth or USB audio class device, enabling use as a speaker and/or microphone for all types of multimedia applications running on a computer or smartphone.
- Superb sound quality
Crestron Mercury's advanced design facilitates perfectly natural conversations with exceptional audio fidelity and pickup. Its integrated 360° quad microphone array faithfully captures voices at every seat at the table. Its high-powered, full-range speaker produces full, rich and real sounding audio for both voice and program material.
- Functional flexibility
Crestron Mercury's unique sloped shape is not only attractive and unobtrusive - it's also functional, allowing for placement at either the center or head of the table.
No Reviews are available at this time