LG 19HK312C-B - LED monitor - 1.3MP - color - 19" - 1280 x 1024 - IPS - 330 cd/m² - 900:1 - 5 ms - HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, DisplayPort - black (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - 1.3MP - color
- 16.7 million colors (8-bit)
- 14 ms (typical); 5 ms (gray-to-gray)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating
- HDCP, Auto Brightness Stabilization, DICOM calibrated, 72% (CIE 1931) color gamut, Picture Mode, Thru Mode, TrueColor Pro, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode, SIX Axis Control, Factory Calibration, Smart Energy Saving technology, Color Calibrated, Dual Controller, Response Time Control, Factory Calibration Report, Mega DFC, Original ratio, Color Temperature Selection, split screen mode, Dynamic Sync Mode, Super Resolution+, Uniformity Compensation
- 16.1 in x 9.8 in x 15.3 in - with stand
- USB 3.0 upstream
- 2 x USB 3.0 downstream
Display Position Adjustments:
- Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), key lock, Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- 1 x DVI cable
- 1 x SuperSpeed USB cable
- 1 x VGA cable
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- Plug and Play, cUL, ICES-003, CCC, DDC/CI, RoHS, WEEE, FCC Part 15 A, CISPR, DICOM Part 14, REACH, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, RCM, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1, FDA Class 1, DisplayPort 1.2, Canadian Medical Devices Regulations (CMDR)
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption (Off Mode):
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- With stand - width: 16.1 in - depth: 9.8 in - height: 15.3 in - weight: 11.2 lbs
- Without stand - width: 16.1 in - depth: 2.3 in - height: 13.5 in - weight: 6.4 lbs
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- 1.3 MP IPS display & 330 nits with NTSC 72%
The 19-inch 1.3MP display with IPS technology offers an outstanding picture quality along with perfect wide viewing angles.
- DICOM Part 14
DICOM Part 14, published by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and the American College of Radiology (ACR), provides strict guidelines for how grayscale display function calibration and quality assurance tests should be performed on monitors used in medical imaging applications.
- Dynamic Sync mode
Whenever scanning is performed after checking up, a lot of heavy information is created and it can be difficult to clearly get all of this information at once.
- Brightness stabilization
A sensor measured the backlight brightness stability and automatically compensates for brightness.
- Eye comfort
Flicker Safe reduces on-screen flickers, which helps minimize eye strain and eye fatigue. By combining flicker-safe with the proven picture quality of IPS technology, users can comfortably work throughout the day.
No Reviews are available at this time