Ambir nScan 940gt - Document scanner - CCD - Legal - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 40 ppm (mono) / up to 40 ppm (color) - ADF (80 sheets) - up to 6000 scans per day - USB 2.0
- Document scanner - desktop
Max Supported Document Size:
- 1-bit, 16-bit (64K gray levels)
Grayscale Depth (External):
Color Depth (External):
- 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
Max Document Scan Speed B/W:
Max Document Scan Speed Color:
Scanner Speed Details:
- 40 ppm - black&white - Letter - 300 dpi
- 40 ppm - greyscale - Letter - 300 dpi
- 40 ppm - color - Letter - 300 dpi
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), Ultrasonic sensor
Supported Document Type:
- Plain paper, plastic card
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
- Assignable profiles & buttons
AmbirScan ADF-gt starts with nine scanning profile buttons assigned to easily selectable buttons on the scanner. From there you can customize the default scanning profiles, create additional profiles for your specific needs and export scanning profiles to colleagues.
- Scan to Microsoft programs
With AmbirScan ADF-gt you can immediately save your scans as a Word, Excel or PowerPoint file with edit-ready text. You can also scan and immediately have your text or image file ready to paste into a Word document you're actively working with.
- Auto-name files
Uses OCR technology to recognize a keyword and characters to auto-name the file. Ideal for scanning invoices and other documents received by mail as well as quick scan jobs that require fast and easy naming.
- "Batch" document scanning
Combine multiple documents into one large scanning job while still keeping your files separated and organized. Document separation options are available and easy to use with AmbirScan ADF-gt which separates files using blank pages, codes, and other options.
No Reviews are available at this time