Barco's MDSC-2326 is a near-patient surgical display with LED backlight. This model offers very high brightness for improved visualization under all ambient conditions. The scratch-resistant, high-quality optical glass offers durable protection throughout the display's lifetime.
Barco MDSC-2326 DDI - LED monitor - 2MP - color - 26" - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) - IPS-Pro - 500 cd/m² - 1400:1 - 18 ms - DVI-I, DVI-D, BNC (composite), 4xBNC (component), S-Video, 2xBNC (3G-SDI), DisplayPort - white
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - 2MP - color
- Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080
- 1.074 billion colors (10-bit)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Picture in picture, DICOM calibrated, Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS)
- 25.2 in x 3.4 in x 16.5 in - without stand
- 3G-SDI (BNC x 2)
- Component video (BNC x 4)
- DVI-I (single link)
- Composite video (BNC)
- DEMKO, IEC 60601-1-2, CCC, UL 60601-1, FCC CFR47 Part 15, WEEE, EN 55011, cULus, REACH, EN 60601-1, CISPR 11, IP24, IP21, RoHS2, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1-08, EAC, INMETRO, IEC 60601 Third Edition
- AC 120/230 V (47 - 63 Hz)
Power Consumption (Typical):
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Calibrated, artifact-free images
The display's high brightness, high contrast and calibrated colors provide surgeons with excellent depth perception and accurate images from endoscopy camera systems.
- Multi-source, multi-display imaging
With its broad input connectivity, the MDSC-2326 offers flexible multi-modality imaging.
- Safety, stability and redundancy
Thanks to its high-bright LED backlight with light output stabilization, the display ensures long-lasting performances and image consistency. It also offers a unique, automated failover feature so a backup signal is always available to ensure safe surgery.