Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed MS355-24X - Switch - L3 - managed - 8 x 1/2.5/5/10GBase-T + 16 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2 - desktop, rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 24 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- 8 x 1/2.5/5/10GBase-T + 16 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2
- Switching capacity: 272 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 202.38 Mpps
- IGMP, VRRP, OSPFv2, static IP routing
Remote Management Protocol:
- Flow control, auto-negotiation, ARP support, VLAN support, Syslog support, port mirroring, E-mail alert, Broadcast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP server, SMS alert, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, DHCP relay, static routing, crossover detection, Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU), Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), push notification, Root Guard, Loop Guard
- IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at
- 8 x 100/1000/2.5G/5G/10GBase-T RJ-45
- 16 x 1000Base-T RJ-45
- 4 x 10Gbit LAN SFP+ uplink
- 2 x stacking
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime - response time: next day
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Centrally managed from the cloud
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables Plug and Play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry's cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
- Layer 7 application and client visibility
Cisco Meraki MS Switches are the industry's only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
- QoS for voice and video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give intuitive, granular control.
- Enterprise security
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. MS Switches integrate seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
No Reviews are available at this time