The ZoneFlex T610 combines Ruckus patented technologies and best-in-class design with the next generation of 802.11ac Wave 2 features to deliver industryleading Wi-Fi performance and reliability.Featuring BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology, the ZoneFlex T610 offers a substantial increase in performance and range by optimizing antenna coverage on a per-client, per-transmission basis. BeamFlex+ additionally mitigates co-channel interference by directing Wi-Fi signals where they are needed instead of towards neighboring access points. The T610's BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna system is also equipped with dual polarization antennas, allowing the access point to adapt to the physical orientation of client devices and maximize uplink performance.With throughput capacities of 800 Mbps (2.4 GHz) and 1733 Mbps (5 GHz), the ZoneFlex T610 supports the highest available throughput for Wi-Fi clients. 802.11ac Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) support allows the T610 to simultaneously transmit to multiple client devices, drastically improving airtime efficiency, overall throughput, and availability.The ZoneFlex T610 is backward compatible with all existing Wi-Fi clients, and can function either as a standalone AP or as part of centrally-managed Wireless LAN. The ZoneFlex T610 is specifically designed with industrial grade features such as secure image download. The T610 also has an IP67 compliant USB port that enables field-installable connectivity for IoT applications.ZoneFlex T610 is purpose-built for high-capacity, high performance and interferenceladen environments such as outdoor campuses, smart cities, arenas, convention centers and transportation hubs.
Ruckus T610 - Unleashed - wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Data Link Protocol:
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Hardware encryption, LDAP support, VLAN support, IPv6 support, wall mountable, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, pole mountable, Captive Portal, L2TP passthrough, BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology, MU-MIMO technology, SU-MIMO technology, SmartMesh
- RADIUS, LDAP, Basic Service Set Identifier (BSSID), Active Directory
- IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE) - RJ-45
- 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x USB
- RoHS, WEEE, EN 60601-1-2, IP67, EN 50121-4, IEC 61373, EN 50121-1
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported:
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Industry's highest performing 802.11ac wave 2 AP
ZoneFlex T610 delivers better performance over competitive 802.11ac APs.
- MU-MIMO increases efficiency and capacity
MU-MIMO allows for clients to utilize the RF spectrum much more efficiently by allowing multiple AP to client transmissions.
- Dual concurrent 4x4:4 MIMO and BeamFlex+
Four spatial streams combined with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology ensures an aggregate throughput of 2.5 Gbps.
- Adaptive polarization diversity with BeamFlex+ (PD-MRC)
Dual-polarized antennas provide better reception for hardto-hear clients and more consistent performance for mobile clients that constantly change orientation. BeamFlex+ with 802.11ac enables better throughput and coverage in dense environments.
- Reduced Wi-Fi interference
Up to 15 dB of interference mitigation and a 50 percent reduction in co-channel interference to neighboring APs.
- Environmentally hardened
Enables fast and easy mounting to street lights, traffic controls and other street furniture. Includes hardened enclosures for outdoor deployment with industrial grade IP67 rated enclosure (-40 °C to +65 °C).
- Field accessible IP67 USB interface for IoT applications
Enables outdoor IoT applications in a Plug-and-Play manner and thereby future proofs the access point install.
- Flexible deployment options
Flexible deployment options enable AP's to be supported across various management platforms: standalone, onpremise/virtual controller or cloud-managed
No Reviews are available at this time