Engage students like never before and visualize learning with the M17-13M document camera. Capture all materials from textbooks, artwork, science experiments, and 3D objects to stream in real-time for the entire class to see.
AVer AVerVision M17-13M - Document camera - color - 13 MP - 1920 x 1080 - 1080p - audio - composite, VGA, HDMI - USB 2.0
Max Digital Video Resolution:
Still Image Capture Resolution:
- Manual white balance, picture-in-picture capability, sharpness control, digital image rotation, digital image freeze, auto exposure control, saturation control, brightness control, contrast control, negative conversion, ePTZ, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), SD/SDHC-card slot, auto white balance, exposure control, 2.2x AVERZOOM
- Composite video, VGA, HDMI
- VGA output - HD-15
- VGA input - HD-15
- HDMI output
- HDMI input
- USB 2.0 - Mini-USB Type B
- USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- Audio line out - 3.5 mm jack
Supported Memory Cards:
- SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
- 1 x mini-USB to USB cable - external - 6 ft
- 1 x VGA cable - external - 6 ft
- Power adapter - external AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz) 15 Watt
Software / System Requirements
- Apple MacOS X 10.10 or later, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bits), Google Chrome OS 29 or later
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
- Discover amazing details
Zoom in on every detail and see incredible quality with 35.2x digital zoom and 60fps. Bring lessons to life to show students crisp and clear images.
- Quick navigation buttons
Have tools easily accessible at your fingertips. Adjust real-time images, use on-screen annotation, and one-touch recording to enhance learning.
- Extremely compact design
With its fully collapsible and compact design, the M17-13M document camera is perfect for space-constrained classrooms. Easily store or transport it to anywhere in a school.
No Reviews are available at this time