Honeywell VoyagerCG 9540 - Barcode scanner - handheld - 72 line / sec - decoded - USB
- Barcode scanner - handheld
Light Source Wave Length:
Print Contrast Signal (PCS):
- EAN/JAN, Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 39, NW-7, GS1 DataBar, Telepen, Code 32, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 2 of 5, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI-Plessey, China Post, PosiCode, Trioptic Code, Code 93i
- Triggered, Reduced Space Symbology (RSS)
Electric Current Required:
- 120 mA (standby), 165 mA (operating)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Automatic trigger
Use scanner as either a hand-held device or a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand.
- 650-nanometer laser
High-visibility laser allows user to place laser line on selected bar code.
Zero in on desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button - ideal for menu scanning applications.
- Parsing (data editing)
Formatting bar code data is to meet host system's specific requirements.
No Reviews are available at this time