NVIDIA Tesla T4 - GPU computing processor - Tesla T4 - 16 GB GDDR6 - PCIe 3.0 x16 low profile - for ProLiant DL360 Gen10, DL385 Gen10
- GPU computing processor - low profile
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10, DL360 Gen10 Base, DL360 Gen10 Entry, DL360 Gen10 High Performance, DL360 Gen10 Low, DL360 Gen10 Performance, DL360 Gen10 SMB, DL360 Gen10 Solution, DL385 Gen10, DL385 Gen10 Base, DL385 Gen10 Entry, DL385 Gen10 High-Perferformance, DL385 Gen10 High-Performance, DL385 Gen10 Performance, DL385 Gen10 Solution
- Breakthrough performance
T4 introduces the revolutionary Turing Tensor Core technology with multi-precision computing to handle diverse workloads. Powering breakthrough performance from FP32 to FP16 to INT8, as well as INT4 precisions, T4 delivers up to 40X higher performance than CPUs.
- State-of-the-art inference in real-time
Responsiveness is key to user engagement for services such as conversational AI, recommender systems, and visual search. As models increase in accuracy and complexity, delivering the right answer right now requires exponentially larger compute capability. T4 delivers up to 40X times better throughput, so more requests can be served in real time.
- Video transcoding performance
As the volume of online videos continues to grow exponentially, demand for solutions to efficiently search and gain insights from video continues to grow as well. T4 delivers breakthrough performance for AI video applications, with dedicated hardware transcoding engines that bring twice the decoding performance of prior-generation GPUs. T4 can decode up to 38 full-HD video streams, making it easy to integrate scalable deep learning into video pipelines to deliver innovative, smart video services.
No Reviews are available at this time