Featuring 1024x768 XGA resolution and 3,200 lumens of brightness, the ViewSonic LS625X short throw laser projector is an ideal projection solution for education environments. Designed with a laser phosphor light source lasting up to 20,000 hours, and a sealed optical engine with a waveform air filter that protects against dust and moisture, this projector delivers long-term, virtually maintenance-free usage for any classroom. With its 0.49 short throw ratio and horizontal/vertical keystoning, the LS625X makes installation a hassle-free experience. What's more, the short throw ratio allows you to place the projector just a few feet from a wall or screen to give you a huge image for less cost than a comparably sized display. Crestron and AMX certification delivers network management capabilities, while exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wide color range for true-to-life images in any classroom.
ViewSonic LS625X - DLP projector - laser/phosphor - 3200 ANSI lumens - XGA (1024 x 768) - 4:3 - 720p - short-throw fixed lens - white
- XGA - XGA (1024 x 768) (native) / 1920 x 1080 (resized)
- 1.074 billion colors (10-bit)
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 20000 hours - normal mode
- Up to 20000 hours - economic mode
- Crestron e-Control, ViewSonic SuperColor
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
Horizontal Keystone Correction:
- VGA, HDMI, composite video, S-Video
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x network - RJ-45
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 2 x HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x composite video input - RCA
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 2 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN
- 1 x management - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x USB - mini-USB Type B (management)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
- Limited warranty - lamp - 1 year
- Limited warranty - express exchange - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Laser phosphor technology
Unlike traditional lamp based projectors, the LS625X is designed with a laser phosphor light source, which provides virtually maintenance-free usage for a lower overall total cost of ownership.
- Sealed optical engine
The advanced sealed optical engine prevents dust and moisture from entering the LS625X and affecting the thermal system to ensuring that the image quality and long lifespan are maintained.
- Fit for classrooms of all shapes and sizes
The LS625X's 0.49 short throw projection gives you room to work with when positioning the projector. With the flexibility to be placed within meters of a screen, presenters will stay clear of the projector beam, eliminating eye glare and shadows on the projection screen.
- Shine bright in any light
The LS625X comes packed with 3,200 lumens of brightness and a 100,000:1 contrast ratio to guarantee bright images in any environment, especially beneficial in classrooms with high ambient light.
- Immersive 3D viewing
The LS625X's HDMI port allows users to project 3D imagery directly from 3D Blu-Ray players or connect to other HDMI enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
- Trigger the motorized screen
The LS625X's built-in 12V trigger option allows you to drop and raise a motorized projection screen for each presentation directly from the projector.
- Instant activation and project
The LS625X's laser projection turns on and off instantly without the warm up or cool down required by conventional lamp projectors. Restarting an unresponsive projector can be done in seconds, cutting down teachers' down time during lectures.
- Settings protection
Projectors are susceptible to unwanted setting changes when mounted in public spaces. The LS625X's Keypad Lock prevents unwanted changes to protect settings criteria.
- Time management
The Presenter Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that can be used as an excellent time management tool for helping presentations run on schedule.
ViewSonic - Projection screen - wall mountable - 100" (100 in) - 16:9 - Matt White - for ViewSonic LS600, LS750, LS831, LS850, LS860, M1, M2, PG707, PX701, PX703, PX727, X10, X100
No Reviews are available at this time