Retrospect for Windows protects a single non-server Windows PC and additional desktops and notebooks. Retrospect's high-level dashboard provides a high-level view of the entire state of your backup environment.
Retrospect for Windows Single Server (Disk-to-Disk) Premium - (v. 16) - license + Annual Support and Maintenance - 5 workstation clients - download - Win
- Networking applications - network backup
- Annual Support and Maintenance
- Phone consulting - 1 year - availability: 9 hours a day / Monday-Friday
- E-mail consulting - 1 year - availability: 9 hours a day / Monday-Friday
- Web knowledge base access - 1 year
- New releases update - 1 year
- Complete data protection
Retrospect provides complete protection with backup, archive, and duplicate features built in.
- Smart incremental backup
Intelligent incremental backups enable Retrospect to backup up only changed files.
- Smart restore
Complete point-in-time snapshots allow Retrospect to always restore exactly the files that belong on a volume.