Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX II - Graphing calculator - USB - battery
- Programmable, upgradable firmware
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, save, edit
- Binary, complex numbers, statistical analysis, linear regression, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, matrix, logarithmic regression, exponential regression, power regression, differential, derivatives, inverse matrix, matrix to list conversion, quadratic polynomial regression, cubic polynomial regression, quartic polynomial regression, median-median regression, logistic regression, sinusoidal regression, analysis of variance, determinant, transpose, chemical notation, symbolic units, normal distribution, inverse normal distribution, binomial distribution, poisson distribution, inverse probability distribution, cumulative distribution function, probability density function
- 3D graphing, polar, sequence, zoom, parametric plot, histogram, scatter plot, plot statistics, box and whisker plot, line plot, box plot, statistical plot, modified box plot, geometric figure graphing
- TI-Nspire CX Student Software
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- Animated path plot
Visualize function, parametric and polar graphs as they are drawn in real time.
- Dynamic coefficient values
Explore direct connections between dynamic coefficients in equations and graphs.
- Points by coordinates
Create dynamic points defined by coordinates, sliders or expressions quickly.
- Tick-mark labels
Label axes scales to create visual contexts that promote understanding.
- TI-Basic programming enhancements
Write code for visual illustration of key math, science and STEM ideas.
- Easier-to-read graphics
New app icons, supported by color-coded screen tabs, improve the user experience.
No Reviews are available at this time