Zebra ET51 - Rugged - tablet - Atom x5 E3940 / 1.6 GHz - Win 10 IoT Enterprise - 4 GB RAM - 64 GB eMMC - 10.1" touchscreen 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) - Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Tablet - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - English
- Intel Atom x5 E3940 / 1.6 GHz
- Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- Corning Gorilla glass, sunlight readable, outdoor viewable, glove touch mode, capacitive touch screen
- 8 Megapixel (rear), 2 Megapixel (front)
- Stereo speakers, two microphones
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2
- IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.11r, IEEE 802.11v
- Ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyro sensor, motion sensor
- Fanless, drop-resistant, shatterproof, spill-resistant, heat-resistant, cold-resistant, replaceable battery, scratch-resistant, rainproof, dustproof, snow protection, 2x2 MiMo function, vibration-resistant
- ISO 14443 type A, MIL-STD 810G, ISO 14443 type B, ISO 15693, IP65, ISO/IEC 18092, FeliCa, MIFARE
- 10.6 in x 7.1 in x 0.5 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Rugged and ready to use indoors and outside
Virtually nothing will stop your tablets from delivering the reliable operation you need - it's built to handle drops to concrete, rain, snow, dust, extreme heat, subzero temperatures, spilled liquids and even a hose-down at full force. The Corning Gorilla Glass display provides shatter- and scratch-resistance, protecting one of the most vulnerable components on any tablet. And vibration testing ensures this tablet is ideal for use in practically any vehicle, from forklifts in a warehouse to delivery and other trucks out on the road.
- Advanced touchscreen technology
Workers can choose their preferred data input mode: a finger, with or without a glove; or a passive stylus for more precision. And every input mode works, even if the display is wet.
- Fast wireless connections inside and outside the four walls
With support for 802.11, ET51 works on virtually any Wi-Fi network. The result? The constant connectivity your workforce needs to improve productivity and customer service quality.
- Perpetual 24x7x365 power
The removable battery ensures that ET51 never needs to be taken out of service to charge - just swap in a fully charged battery at any time.
- Power to run the most demanding apps
The fast ultra-low-power processor combines with plenty of memory, allowing workers to run multiple apps simultaneously. And the processor minimizes power consumption, extending useful battery life.
No Reviews are available at this time