Seagate IronWolf 110 SSD is built for NAS. Each drive includes AgileArray firmware to keep your NAS enclosure maximized for demanding 24×7 and multi-user environments, and can be used in an all-flash array (AFA) or in a NAS capable of tiered caching.
Seagate IronWolf 110 ZA960NM10011 - Solid state drive - 960 GB - internal - 2.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - with 2 years Seagate Rescue Data Recovery
- Solid state drive - internal
NAND Flash Memory Type:
- 3D triple-level cell (TLC)
- DuraWrite technology, 24x7 availability, power loss data protection
- 2 years Seagate Rescue Data Recovery
Internal Data Rate:
- 560 MBps (read) / 535 MBps (write)
- 3.2 Watt (active)
- 1.2 Watt (idle)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Shock Tolerance (operating):
- Increase NAS performance and reliability
IronWolf 110 SSD is an enterprise-class drive equipped with DuraWrite technology, allowing for increased performance and reliability. Watch the following video to learn more about this fascinating technology.
- Achieve pure performance in small business NAS
Small businesses using AFA systems can be fully utilized with sustained data rates up to 560 MB/s, which allow the server to deliver more data in a multi-user environment. Using an AFA, such as a Synology FS3017 fitted with IronWolf 110, will bring your business to the next level of storage.
- Be more creative with SSD Cache in NAS
The IronWolf portfolio includes hard drives and solid state drives for NAS systems. IronWolf 110 SSD can be integrated for caching capabilities on compatible NAS, such as the QNAP TVS-951X. Having a hybrid of HDD and SSD allows for caching that provides maximized capacity, minimal cost and optimal performance.
No Reviews are available at this time