When it comes to choosing a tablet for your business, your workers want sleek consumer styling, while you need enterprise-class durability. Now you can have it all with the ET56 enterprise tablet. This thin and light Zebra rugged tablet computer provides your workers with the same great styling they love on their personal tablet. You get a tablet built to handle all-day, everyday business, inside and outside your four walls. Enjoy the bright, daylight-viewable display, loaded with features that make data capture easy.
Zebra ET56 - Rugged - tablet - Atom x5 E3940 / 1.6 GHz - Win 10 IoT Enterprise - 4 GB RAM - 64 GB eMMC - 8.4" touchscreen 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) - Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth - 4G
- Tablet - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - English
- Intel Atom x5 E3940 / 1.6 GHz
- Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- Corning Gorilla glass, sunlight readable, outdoor viewable, glove touch mode, wet touch mode, capacitive touch screen
- 8 Megapixel (rear), 2 Megapixel (front)
- Stereo speakers, two microphones
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2
- IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.11r, IEEE 802.11v
Wireless Broadband (WWAN)
- Ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyro sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- Drop-resistant, shatterproof, spill-resistant, heat-resistant, cold-resistant, replaceable battery, scratch-resistant, rainproof, dustproof, snow protection, 2x2 MiMo function, vibration-resistant
- ISO 14443 type A, MIL-STD 810G, ISO 14443 type B, ISO 15693, IP65, ISO/IEC 18092, FeliCa, MIFARE
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Video calls for on-the-spot help
The integrated 2MP front camera enables video calling over the Wi-Fi or cellular network, allowing your workers to get instant help from a remote expert, co-worker or supervisor.
- Rugged and ready to use indoors and outside
Virtually nothing will stop your tablets from delivering the reliable operation you need - it's built to handle drops to concrete, rain, snow, dust, extreme heat, subzero temperatures, spilled liquids and even a hose-down at full force. The Corning Gorilla glass display provides shatter- and scratch-resistance. This tablet is ideal for use in practically any vehicle, from forklifts in a warehouse to delivery and other trucks out on the road.
- Excellent brightness
This model is ideal for intensive apps, providing maximum display area. It is easy-to-read tablet in virtually any lighting conditions - including bright sunlight.
- Advanced touchscreen technology
Workers can choose their preferred data input mode: a finger, with or without a glove; or a passive stylus for more precision. And every input mode works, even if the display is wet.
- Fast wireless connections inside and outside the four walls
With support for 802.11, the ET56 works on virtually any Wi-Fi network. And with support for LTE on the ET56, you can give workers in the field a dependably fast cellular connection just about anywhere in the world. You will get the constant connectivity your workforce needs to improve productivity and customer service quality.
- Perpetual power
The removable battery ensures that the ET56 never need to be taken out of service to charge - just swap in a fully charged battery at any time. And if you're looking to power long shifts, just add a second optional hot-swappable battery via the innovative expansion back to more than double the battery run time.
- The power to run demanding apps
The fast ultra-low power processor with plenty of memory allows workers to run multiple apps simultaneously. And the processor minimizes power consumption, extending useful battery life.
No Reviews are available at this time