With Barco's MDSC-8427 surgical display, you'll experience an incredible level of surgical precision on a versatile displays in the operating room. Featuring Barco's superior image quality, this display has exceptional brightness and crisp contrast.
Barco MDSC-8427 - LED monitor - 8MP - color - 27" - 3840 x 2160 4K UHD (2160p) - IPS-Pro - 750 cd/m² - 1400:1 - 20 ms - 4xDisplayPort, 2xHDMI, DVI-D, 3G-SDI - black
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - 8MP - color
- 4K UHD (2160p) 3840 x 2160
- 1.07 billion colors (30-bit)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- 9300K, 6500K, 7600K, 5600K
- Picture by picture, anti-fingerprint, mirror image flip, Picture-in-Picture, Failover mode, screen clone
- 4 x DisplayPort
- 2 x HDMI
- 3G-SDI output
- DVI-D output
- Surgical display, easy-to-clean surface
- DEMKO, EMC, WEEE, EN 55011, EN 60601-1-2, cULus, REACH, CISPR 11, IP21, FCC CFR47 Part 18 B, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 (2005/(R)2012 + C1:2009/(R)2012 + A2:2010/(R)2012, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B Class B, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:14, IEC 60601-1:2012 Edition 3.1, RoHS3, EN 60601-1:2006 + A1:2013, IP45 front
- AC 120/230 V (47 - 63 Hz)
Power Consumption (Typical):
Power Consumption (Off Mode):
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- True-to-life colors in the surgical suite
The MDSC-8427 has been designed for endoscopy imaging and the integrated operating room. The display has a wide color gamut and offers advanced color calibration algorithms. This results in the most accurate color reproduction, making it the preferred choice for real-time critical imaging.
- User friendly
The touchscreen functions at the front can be programmed to meet the personal preferences of surgical staff. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to set up the screen or change the layout configurations of the display to fit the procedure. Four dedicated shortcut buttons enable fluent configuration of the display.
- Distinctive design
The screen delivers a stylish, sleek solution for high-resolution visualization in the operating room. Every detail has been carefully envisioned to assure a professional, purposeful, and elegant fit for the surgical suite.
- Perfectly safe
This display features a unique, automated failover feature. A backup signal is guaranteed at all times - with no intervention - to ensure safe surgery. The display is easy to disinfect thanks to the smooth surface and splash-proof housing. The integrated cable cover combined with the rubber joystick ensure optimal hygiene.