SonicWall Wireless Network Security solutions combine high-performance IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless technology with industry-leading next-generation firewalls. The result is a superior experience for Wi-Fi users that's as secure as any wired connection.
SonicWall SonicWave 432o - Wireless access point - with 3 years Advanced Secure Cloud WiFi Management and Support - Wi-Fi 5 - 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- 3 years Advanced Secure Cloud WiFi Management and Support
Data Link Protocol:
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Virtual access points: 8
- Maximum number of clients: 1024
- Power, test mode, WLAN, 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz
- Auto-sensing per device, VPN support, wall mountable, Multiple SSID support, plenum-rated, ceiling mountable, Captive Portal, Virtual Access Points (VAP), Single Sign-On (SSO) support, Green AP technology, Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI), Aruba Beacons Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) technology, beamforming technology, band steering, Airtime Fairness, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology, dedicated 3rd scanning radio
- AES, 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, SSL, TKIP, WPA, WPA2
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11w, IEEE 802.11r, IEEE 802.11v, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, IEEE 802.3bz
- 1 x 2.5 GBase-T (PoE+) - RJ-45
- 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x console - RJ-45
- Wall/ceiling mounting kit
- FCC Class B certified, UL, TUV GS, BSMI, cUL, CB, RoHS, ICES Class B, WEEE, ANATEL, TELEC, VCCI Class B, NCC, China RoHS, MSIP, CoC, ACMA RCM
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported:
Power Consumption Operational:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Superior user experience
SonicWave APs take advantage of the capabilities in 802.11ac Wave 2 plus features such as band steering and a built-in 2.5 GbE port to deliver high-speed wireless performance. Other features, including 4x4 MU-MIMO and beamforming, improve performance in higher density environments when using bandwidth-intensive applications such as HD multimedia, and cloud and mobile apps. Each SonicWave access point includes three radios. One operates in the less crowded 5 GHz frequency band, reducing interference from other devices while strengthening signal reliability. Another operates in the 2.4 GHz band to support legacy 802.11b/g/n clients. The third radio is dedicated to security and performs rogue AP detection, passive scanning and packet capturing. With four transmitting and four receiving antennas plus support for 4x4 MU-MIMO, SonicWave APs are engineered to optimize signal quality, range and reliability for wireless devices including Wave 2-enabled clients.
- Comprehensive threat prevention
SonicWall firewalls scan all wireless traffic coming into and going out of the network using deep packet inspection technology and then remove harmful threats such as malware and intrusions, even over SSL/TLS encrypted connections. Other security and control capabilities such as content filtering, application control and intelligence and Capture Advanced Threat Protection provide added layers of protection. The Wireless Network Security solution also integrates additional security-related features including wireless intrusion detection and prevention, virtual access point segmentation, wireless guest services, RF monitoring and wireless packet capture.
- Simplified deployment and centralized management
Access point deployment and setup are greatly simplified, reducing total cost of ownership (TCO). Integrated into every SonicWall firewall is a wireless controller that auto-detects and auto-provisions SonicWave APs across the network. Wireless signal analysis tools provide a visual map to optimize site-based access point placement. Management and monitoring for wireless and security are handled centrally through the firewall or through SonicWall Global Management System, providing network administrators with a single pane of glass from which to manage all aspects of the network.
No Reviews are available at this time