ASUS RS720-E9-RS24-E - Server - rack-mountable - 2U - 2-way - no CPU - RAM 0 GB - SATA - hot-swap 2.5" - no HDD - AST2500 - GigE - no OS - monitor: none
- Registered, Load-Reduced DIMM (LRDIMM), 3DS Load-Reduced DIMM (LRDIMM), 6-channel memory architecture, supports Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory (DCPMM)
Controller Interface Type:
- RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- 24 (total) / 24 (free) x hot-swap 2.5"
- 6 (total) / 6 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length, full-height (x16/x16/x16 or x8/x8/x8/x8/x8/x8 modes)
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 / Open Compute Project mezzanine (OCP) 2.0
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x M.2 Card
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length, full-height (x8 mode)
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length, low-profile
- 1 x VGA
- 2 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 (2 in front)
- ASMB9-iKVM Remote Management Card
- FCC Class A certified, C-Tick, BSMI
Operating System / Software
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Ultrafast connectivity for HPC applications
RS720-E9-RS24-E features two embedded 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports up to 100 Gigabit interconnect speeds with the addition of PCIe adapter cards for ultrafast connectivity. Additionally, it supports one OCP 2.0 Mezzanine card (Gen3 x16 link) for HPC applications that require high-bandwidth, low-latency network support to connect multiple nodes and clusters.
- Exclusive Performance Boost technology
ASUS servers feature exclusive Performance Boost technology to achieve excellent server performance and agility by tuning servers to match the requirements of workloads, letting you gain greater control of your server environment. This technology improves workload throughput by maximizing processor frequency and boost power, ideal for time-sensitive applications such as financial services or data center operations. In the BIOS you can choose from pre-configured server profiles optimized for specific workloads, maximizing overall performance and reducing server-configuration time.
- Exclusive Thermal Radar technology for energy efficiency
RS720-E9-RS24-E features ASUS-exclusive Thermal Radar technology with ambient sensors placed in CPU, memory, NVMe, SSD, OCP mezzanine connector for internal and external temperature monitoring, and dynamic fan-curve adjustment, which lowers fan power consumption by up to 20% and reduces total cost of ownership - ideal for data centers with extreme workloads.
No Reviews are available at this time