The ViewSonic PG706WU WUXGA projector features 4,000 lumens, 1920x1200 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design, and a sleek white chassis. Exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment. Equipped with Crestron LAN controller, this projector makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. With 1.1x optical zoom, vertical keystone, and extensive connectivity, the PG706WU provides flexible and quick set-up. What's more, an energy-saving SuperEco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 20,000 hours. The PG706WU is the ideal projector for both high-definition presentations and vibrant multimedia entertainment.
ViewSonic PG706WU - DLP projector - 3D - 4000 ANSI lumens - Full HD (1920 x 1080) - 16:9 - 1080p
- Yes (3D glasses sold separately)
- Full HD - Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- 1.074 billion colors (10-bit)
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 4000 hours - normal mode
- Up to 20000 hour(s) - economic mode
- SuperEco, ViewSonic SuperColor
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
- VGA, HDMI, composite video, S-Video
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x network - RJ-45
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 2 x HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x composite video input - RCA
- 1 x S-video input
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- Limited warranty - lamp - 1 year
- Limited warranty - express exchange - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Bright Images in any Environment
Packed with 4,000 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector is guaranteed to produce bright images in nearly any environment – even in rooms with high ambient light.
- Long Lamp Life
An energy-saving SuperEco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 20,000 hours.*
- Easy LAN Control
An integrated RJ45 connection allows you to remotely set up and manage projector content from a PC or laptop. You can also remotely turn the projector on or off, or adjust the volume and other settings, via a user-friendly on-screen interface.
- SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
- Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI Inputs
Designed with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
- Reduced Input Latency
This projector delivers smooth images without delay. Its ultra-low 16ms input latency provides faster frame-by-frame action.
- Peace of Mind
ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
ViewSonic PJ-WMK-007 - Bracket - for projector - white - ceiling mountable - for ViewSonic LS500, LS550, LS600, LS750, LS850, LS860, PG707, PX701, PX703, PX727, X10, X100
ViewSonic - Projection screen - wall mountable - 100" (100 in) - 16:9 - Matt White - for ViewSonic LS600, LS750, LS831, LS850, LS860, M1, M2, PG707, PX701, PX703, PX727, X10, X100
No Reviews are available at this time