Zebra TC8300 - Data collection terminal - rugged - Android 8.1 (Oreo) - 32 GB - 4" (800 x 480) - barcode reader - (laser) - USB host - SD slot - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Corning Gorilla glass, Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT) technology, glove touch mode
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, TKIP, AES, WPS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, PAP, PEAPv0, PEAPv1, EAP-GTC, EAP-MSCHAPv2, CCKM, EAP-MSCHAP
- ISO 15693, Felica, ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B
- Google Mobile Services, Mobility DNA solutions
Expansion and Connectivity
- PowerPrecision+ - lithium ion
- Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, 3-axis gyro sensor, magnetometer, 3-axis accelerometer
- Hot-swappable battery, USB On-The-Go, SE965 1D Standard Range Scan Engine
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Maximum power for maximum application performance
Get all the power you need to ensure superior performance on all your voice and data apps with the ultra-powerful 8-core processor.
- Long Wi-Fi range and speed
The 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology allows access points to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously via pinpoint beamforming, boosting Wi-Fi network capacity, speed and range. And processing is shifted from the mobile device to the access point, extending battery cycle time.
- Bluetooth 5.0 - twice the speed, four times the range, less power
Get better performance from your Bluetooth printers, headsets and more, while using less power for longer battery cycle times.
- Triple-shift battery power and unsurpassed battery management
The TC8300 can run for three consecutive shifts without a battery change. And extensive battery metrics make it easy to spot and retire aging batteries that can no longer hold a full charge.
- Superior ergonomics for superior productivity and comfort
The innovative scan angle eliminates the constant tilting that traditional designs require to view the screen and enter data, increasing productivity by 14% through a 55% reduction in wrist motion and a 15% reduction in muscle effort.
- Ultimate rugged design for the ultimate dependable operation
The TC8300 is built for day-in day-out operation in even the most challenging warehouse environments. The TC8300 continues to run, even after 2000 consecutive tumbles and multiple 8 ft./2.4 m drops to concrete. This dustproof device can also handle jetting water, refrigerated storage areas and constant temperature swings between extreme heat and subzero cold - ideal in outside yards. And Corning Gorilla Glass brings maximum scratch- and impact resistance to two of the most vulnerable device components - the touch panel and scanner exit window.
- Hands-free proximity scanning with a handheld device
The proximity sensor automatically triggers scanning, whether the TC8300 is worn on the hip or shoulder strap or placed in a cart or on a desktop. Two modes are available - close-up scanning from near contact to 6 in./15 cm and from contact to 1.96 ft./60 cm.
- Advanced touchscreen technology for flexible data input
Give your workers great touchscreen experience. The 4-inch display offers plenty of space for graphics-intensive intuitive applications. Users can interact with applications with a finger - even with a glove - or a stylus.
No Reviews are available at this time