This 21" Eonis display has been built with healthcare specialists in mind. It combines consistent, high image quality and an attractive, versatile design with networked quality assurance.
Barco Eonis MDRC-2321 - LED monitor - 2MP - color - 21" - 1600 x 1200 UXGA - 1000 cd/m² - 1800:1 - 8 ms - DVI-I, DisplayPort - black, RAL 9004
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - 2MP - color
- 1.07 billion colors (30-bit)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Ambient Light Compensation (ALC), DICOM calibrated, Integrated Front Sensor
- 18.8 in x 7.9 in x 16.2 in - with stand
- USB 2.0 upstream
- 2 x USB 2.0 downstream
Display Position Adjustments:
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- 1 x USB cable
- VCCI, BSMI, CCC, WEEE, PSE Mark, FDA, REACH, KC, China Energy Label, China RoHS, BIS, IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1:2009, FCC Part 15 Class B, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:14, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 + C1:2009 + R1:2012, EN 60601-1-2:2015, EU RoHS, EN 60601-1:2006 + A1:2013 + A12:2014, IEC 60601-1-2:2014, MDD 93/42/EEC; A1:2007/47/EC class I, IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2012, ICES-003 Level B, Canada Health, Packaging Directive, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013
Power Consumption (Typical):
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Without stand - width: 18.8 in - depth: 2.8 in - height: 14.7 in - weight: 7.9 lbs
- With stand - width: 18.8 in - depth: 7.9 in - height: 16.2 in - weight: 12.8 lbs
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- High image quality
The high-quality Eonis display presents sharp, bright images with high contrast and a wide viewing angle. Eonis uses the latest in advancements in LED backlight technology, ensuring a higher brightness that can be maintained over a longer period of time. The display's unique front consistency sensor ensures fast power-up and continuous luminance stability. The image consistency makes collaboration between specialists easier. They can discuss images with colleagues at multiple locations, knowing that everyone is seeing identical images.
- Centralized quality assurance
Eonis comes complete with Barco's cloud-based MediCal QAWeb software, an online service for automated calibration, Quality Assurance and asset management. Praised in hospitals around the world, MediCal QAWeb allows healthcare IT and PACS administrators to centrally and remotely manage image quality across the healthcare organization, at the click of a button.
- Smart design, fit for purpose
Barco's Eonis display is safe to use in a clinical environment. The multiple mounting options and connections add to the smart design. The display is as high in brightness as it is low in power consumption. The lightweight form factor and packaging help reduce the environmental footprint of this product.