Linksys VELOP Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System MX10 - Wi-Fi system (2 routers) - mesh - GigE, 802.11ax - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax - Dual Band
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Tri-Band, Backhaul Technology, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology, Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA)
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax
- 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- USB 3.0: 1 x
- 4x4 MU-MIMO
4x4 Wi-Fi radios with Downlink/Uplink MU-MIMO allows downloads and uploads on 8 devices simultaneously.
Next-Gen OFDMA Technology (OFDMA) increases efficiency in high-density scenarios, delivering high-speed Wi-Fi to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Tri-Band Dynamic Backhaul
Every Tri-Band node can broadcast on three wireless radio bands simultaneously with combined Wi-Fi speed of 5.3 Gbps.
- USB 3.0 port
Connect storage devices to the 3.0 port or share devices, such as printers, across your Wi-Fi network. Can be configured to WAN or LAN.
No Reviews are available at this time