Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series FSC1 - Security appliance - GigE - Wi-Fi - desktop
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11n
- Firewall throughput (UDP): 300 Mbps
- VPN throughput (128-bit AES, SHA): 30 Mbps
- Firewall protection, DHCP support, NAT support, VPN support, PAT support, SNAT support, DoS attack prevention, antivirus analysis, High Availability, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Access Point operational mode, DDos attack prevention, SSH support, static IP mode, fanless, anti-spoofing protection, DHCP client, ARP inspection, failover protection, OTG (On-The-Go) support
- SecurID, Secure Shell (SSH)
- 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 (WAN)
- 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- 1 x micro-USB
Power Consumption Operational:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Central management across the enterprise
With hardware models ranging from the micro branch office up to the large headquarters and datacenters, and a corresponding offering of virtual appliances, the Barracuda NextGen Firewall is designed for deployment across the entire enterprise. Through the Barracuda NextGen Firewall Control Center, administrators can manage security, content and traffic management policies from a single interface.
- Intelligent traffic management
The Barracuda NextGen Firewall features intelligent site-to-site traffic management capabilities that optimize both availability and performance of the wide area network. Administrators can control application-level routing and prioritization of traffic across multiple links, tunnels and traffic conditions. Supported link types include dedicated lines, xDSL, 3G wireless mobile networks, and any other link types presented as a copper or optical Ethernet link.
- Stops threats and reduces administrative overhead
The Barracuda NextGen Firewall is an application-aware firewall solution designed to mitigate threats, enforce policies and optimize traffic flow - resulting in ultra reliable WAN links. As an added benefit, industry leading, centralized management provides visibility of the entire network, reducing administrative overhead and in line costs.
No Reviews are available at this time