Cradlepoint COR IBR900-600M - Wireless router - WWAN - GigE, 802.11ac Wave 2, LTE - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2, LTE - Dual Band - with 1 year NetCloud Mobile Essentials Plan
- 1 year NetCloud Mobile Essentials Plan
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, LTE
- Maximum throughput: 950 Mbps
- Connected devices: 128
- SSIDs total: 4
- SSIDs per radio: 2
- Concurrent TCP sessions: 16000
- Recommended number of clients: 30
Network / Transport Protocol:
- L2TP, IPSec, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, IPv6
- OSPF, RIP, BGP, VRRP, NHRP, policy-based routing (PBR)
Remote Management Protocol:
- Firewall protection, NAT support, VPN support, load balancing, VLAN support, Syslog support, content filtering, ALG support, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), MAC address filtering, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), IP address filtering, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), virtual server support, DHCP server, Multiple SSID support, DNS proxy, port forwarding, Wireless Client Mode, DHCP relay, DHCP client, GRE tunneling, SMS remote control, Multicast Proxy support, cloud managed, metal housing, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, MU-MIMO technology, DMZ support, DynDNS, 2x2 MIMO technology, DSCP based QoS
- IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11n, UPnP, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, UL, cUL, CB, RoHS, EN 60950-1, MIL-STD 810G, WEEE, IP54, PTCRB, GCF, RoHS2, SAE J1455, ISO 7637-2
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Power, signal strength, GPS, Wi-Fi
- WAN / LAN: 2 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- USB 2.0: 1 x 4 pin USB Type A
- Antenna: 3 x SMA
- Antenna: 2 x RP-SMA
- Peripheral: 1 x GPIO
- Dock: 1 x
Power Consumption Operational:
- 1 x GPIO / power cable - 10 ft
- Australia, New Zealand, Singapore
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
- Technical support - phone consulting - 1 year
- Product info support - web support - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- NETCLOUD MANAGER FEATURES:
Remotely deploy and manage all the devices on your network with no user intervention.
- Simplified management and orchestration
Monitor device status in real time, set proactive alerts for optimized 3G/4G/LTE data usage and network uptime.
- Instant insights
Always connected, WAN/LAN analytics and visibility to manage data usage, performance and costs.
- NETCLOUD PERIMETER FEATURES:
Connect IP-enabled devices to a secure network
NetCloud Perimeter can securely connect, monitor, and manage devices deployed in the field, or anywhere in the world. You can create a virtual overlay (perimeter) network to connect devices using any form of public or private Internet access and segment them by customer, site or function.
- Always-on connectivity
With Cradlepoint NetCloud Perimeter, you can build a virtual overlay network to give groups of remote users segmented access to files and applications - whether in the data center or public cloud. Users will experience a seamless LAN experience while eliminating the hardware and headaches of a traditional VPN, and with Active Directory integration, you can extend your LAN to remote users without any changes. Through NetCloud Manager's single pane of glass, you can provision users and devices on perimeter networks in just a few clicks, and delete them just as fast.
- Invitation-only security
NetCloud Perimeter's security foundation is a multi-layer, network-based approach to security that protects users, devices, and workloads wherever they are deployed. NetCloud Perimeter uses invitations to add users, ensuring only pre-authorized users are added to the network.? This adds an additional layer of security and removes a layer of complexity that traditional networks require.? And, all transactions are fully encrypted using the AES 256-bit standard encryption algorithm.
- NETCLOUD OS FEATURES:
Pervasive connectivity with 4G LTE
Get excellent 4G LTE and multi-WAN experience.
- Secure your network
Mitigate security threats on your network with hardened security features of NetCloud OS.
- Crucial enterprise routing
Advanced routing and security features increase productivity and business continuity for enterprise networks.
No Reviews are available at this time