Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Plus - Docking station - USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 - 2 x DP - GigE - 125 Watt
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- 3 x USB 3.1 - 9 pin USB Type A
- 1 x network - 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 2 x display / video - 20 pin DisplayPort
- 2 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 - 24 pin USB-C
- 1 x USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 - 24 pin USB-C with Power Delivery
- 1 x audio - headphones/microphone - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x Thunderbolt cable - external - 2.6 ft
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), dual display support, 60W power delivery, 8K Ultra HD
- Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C compatible
Thanks to the inclusion of a smart chipset/controller from Intel, this dock supports both Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C, and is also fully compatible with both MacBooks running Mac OS, and laptops running Windows. Such broad compatibility makes it the ideal choice for temporary workstations or shared work environments, which are visited by different users, who may have different laptop types but still need an easily accessible and high-performing workstation. The Thunderbolt 3 Dock Plus is also a convenient, economical, single dock solution for businesses supporting both Mac and Windows laptops within their organization.
- Dual high-definition monitor support
With so many ports available, the Thunderbolt 3 Dock Plus easily connects two high-definition displays, without compromising access to your other peripherals.
- Power to share
With its power supply unit drawing 125W from the mains, the Thunderbolt 3 Dock Plus is able to provide up to 60W of power for a connected laptop. Also known as "upstream charging," this keeps your laptop charged while in use, without the need for a separate power cable.
No Reviews are available at this time