The Aruba access points provide fast Gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices and applications in a digital workplace. They allow enterprises to leverage their multi-Gigabit Ethernet wired network infrastructures to eliminate bottlenecks. This means increased network capacity and a boost in network efficiency.
HPE Aruba AP-AC2-12B - Power adapter - 12 V - 36 Watt - for OfficeConnect OC20; HPE Aruba AP-207, 304, 305, 504, 505; Instant IAP-304, 305, 324, 325
- HPE OfficeConnect OC20 (EG), OC20 (IL), OC20 (JP), OC20 (RW), OC20 (US)
- HPE Aruba AP-207, AP-207 FIPS/TAA, AP-303 (EG), AP-303 (IL), AP-303 (JP), AP-303 (RW), AP-303 (US), AP-304, AP-304 FIPS/TAA, AP-305, AP-305 FIPS/TAA, AP-314, AP-314 FIPS/TAA, AP-315, AP-315 FIPS/TAA, AP-324, AP-324 FIPS/TAA, AP-325, AP-325 FIPS/TAA, AP-504 (EG), AP-504 (IL), AP-504 (IL) TAA, AP-504 (JP), AP-504 (JP) TAA, AP-504 (RW), AP-504 (RW) TAA, AP-504 (US), AP-504 (US) TAA, AP-505 (EG), AP-505 (EG) TAA, AP-505 (IL), AP-505 (IL) TAA, AP-505 (JP), AP-505 (JP) TAA, AP-505 (RW), AP-505 (RW) TAA, AP-505 (US), AP-505 (US) TAA, AP-505 (WW)
- HPE Aruba Instant IAP-304 (JP), IAP-304 (RW), IAP-304 (RW) FIPS/TAA, IAP-304 (US), IAP-304 (US) FIPS/TAA, IAP-305 (EG), IAP-305 (IL), IAP-305 (JP), IAP-305 (JP) FIPS/TAA, IAP-305 (RW), IAP-305 (RW) FIPS/TAA, IAP-305 (US), IAP-305 (US) FIPS/TAA, IAP-314 (JP), IAP-314 (RW), IAP-314 (US), IAP-314 (US) FIPS/TAA, IAP-315 (IL), IAP-315 (JP), IAP-315 (RW), IAP-315 (RW) FIPS/TAA, IAP-315 (US), IAP-315 (US) FIPS/TAA, IAP-324 (IL), IAP-324 (JP), IAP-324 (JP) FIPS/TAA, IAP-324 (RW), IAP-324 (RW) FIPS/TAA, IAP-324 (US), IAP-324 (US) FIPS/TAA, IAP-325 (IL), IAP-325 (JP), IAP-325 (JP) FIPS/TAA, IAP-325 (RW), IAP-325 (RW) FIPS/TAA, IAP-325 (US), IAP-325 (US) FIPS/TAA, IAP-325 (WW)
- Advanced cellular coexistence
Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell equipment.
- Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing
Aruba technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize, or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a range of categories.
- RF management
ARM technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
No Reviews are available at this time