Crestron Room Scheduling Touch Screen TSS-10-W-S - Room manager - wireless, wired - Bluetooth - 10/100 Ethernet - smooth white
- Wireless, wired - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Wall mountable, reset button, 5MP front-facing camera, PoE+, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, IPv6 support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, SSH support, IPv4 support, cloud managed
- 5-point multi-touch capable
- FCC Part 15 B, IC, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Purpose-built for enterprise scheduling applications
The TSS-10 is an enterprise-grade device engineered to meet all the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or higher education environment. Its brilliant capacitive display provides an intuitive and informative user interface dedicated for scheduling rooms and viewing essential meeting details.
- Very secure
Crestron touchscreens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, and HTTPS connectivity. These features are imperative to protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions, and to ensure compliance with your organization's stringent network policies.
- Cost-effective solution
Crestron touchscreens offer clear advantages over other alternatives, but that doesn't mean they cost more. When all factors are considered, the TSS-10 series actually delivers a comparable or lower cost solution compared to buying tablets and adding all the extra peripherals and maintenance they require.
- Manageable for easy configuration
Crestron touchscreens feature cloud-based provisioning and management to streamline the process of configuring and monitoring every touch screen on the network and keeping them updated.
No Reviews are available at this time