Zebra XSLATE L10 - Tablet - Android 8.1 (Oreo) - 128 GB eMMC - 10.1" (1920 x 1200) - microSD slot - 4G - LTE
- Anti-glare, 10-point multi-touch, Corning Gorilla glass 3, glove touch mode, wet touch mode, Wide Viewing Angle, capacitive touch screen
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, WPA2-Enterprise, PAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2, PEAPv0, PEAPv1, EAP-GTC, EAP-PWD, WPA-Enterprise
- 13 Megapixel (rear), 5 Megapixel (front)
- Array microphone, speaker
Expansion and Connectivity
- 2 x Nano-SIM card
- 1 x microSDXC
- 1 x dock
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB-C
- 1 x audio line-in/line-out
- 1 x LAN
- Ambient light sensor, gyro sensor, electromagnetic compass, 3-axis accelerometer
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, shock-resistant, drop-resistant, MU-MIMO technology, sand-resistant, vibration-resistant
- Power adapter, protective bumpers, screen protector
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, Bluetooth Class 2, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, MIL-STD 810G, IP65, EN 62311, AS/NZS 60950-1 Second Edition, NMX -1-122-NYCE-2006, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, EN 62209-2, EN 62209-2:2010, EN 301.489-24, WEEE 2012/19/EU, NOM-019, EN 301 489-1, IEC 60529, RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU), EN 55032 Class B, RSS-102 Issue 5, ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, Directive 2013/56/EU, CSA 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 301 489-17, EN 303 413
- Canada, Puerto Rico, United States
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Blazing fast and super powerful
Whether you opt for a high-speed 8th generation Intel Core processors or more economical Intel Pentium processor, your XSLATE L10 will deliver more than enough computing power. The optional 4G LTE card will give you an even greater boost if you need it, providing 600% faster download speeds and 300% faster upload speeds than previous generations. This tablet will stay powered for over 24 hours when you add on the extended-life, hot-swappable battery.
- Very well-connected
MIMO WWAN / MIMO WLAN, and GPS pass-through antennas improve throughput in vehicles. Intel Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, 4G LTE wireless technologies combine to keep signals strong in both dense and remote locations worldwide, no matter the type of network or device with which you need to connect.
- Far stronger than its sleek exterior may appear
This aesthetically-appealing slate tablet features rubber corner bumpers and a lightweight magnesium frame that is stronger than steel, lighter than aluminum, and won't twist (even after 6 ft drops). This IP65 waterproof and dustproof tablet is also safe to use in Hazardous Locations and proven through testing - beyond standard MIL-STD-810G specs - to survive frequent exposure to vibrations, shocks, dust, liquids, humidity, and extreme temperatures.
- Easy to use while sitting or standing
This lightweight tablet is easy to carry in hand for long periods of time for those who walk and work. It also transforms into an ideal laptop or desktop computer replacement with the addition of the Companion Keyboard and Kickstand or KickStrap.
- Easy to read inside and outside, day or night
Choose the standard 500 nit display for clear indoor viewing or upgrade to the 1000 nit View Anywhere display with active digitizer pen option for an ultra-bright outdoor viewing experience. The 10.1" display comes standard with Gorilla Glass and auto-sensing glove / wet touch technology for uninterrupted use in rain, snow, and even cold storage facilities.
- Easy to secure and manage
Removable SSDs, TPM 2.0, Smart Card / CAC options, and an integrated fingerprint reader provide enterprise-grade data security and device manageability. A Kensington Lock protects against theft.
- Easy to accessorize
All L10 rugged tablet configurations share the same accessory set. It does not matter if inventory managers are using the XSLATE L10, supervisors are using the 2-in-1 XBOOK L10, and field technicians are equipped with the XPAD L10 with the hard handle: All will be able to plug into the same office, industrial, and vehicle docks, use the same batteries and chargers, and share other accessories that support their business applications.
- Built to deliver a lot of value, for a very long time
Multiple I/O options are offered (optional HDMI-ln and True Serial Ports along with standard USB 3.0, USB-C and RJ45) to facilitate easy connections with legacy and future business systems, including those used for Industry 4.0, loT, automation, augmented reality, and more. Most importantly, the XSLATE L10 rugged tablet is easy to configure to individual workers' mobile computer expectations and your unique enterprise technology requirements.
No Reviews are available at this time