ASUS RS720-E9-RS12-E - Server - rack-mountable - 2U - 2-way - no CPU - RAM 0 GB - SATA - hot-swap 2.5", 3.5" - no HDD - AST2500 - GigE - no OS - monitor: none
- Registered, Load-Reduced DIMM (LRDIMM), 3DS Load-Reduced DIMM (LRDIMM), 6-channel memory architecture
Controller Interface Type:
- RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- 12 (total) / 12 (free) x hot-swap 2.5" / 3.5" shared
- 6 (total) / 6 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length, full-height (x16/x16/x16 or x8/x8/x8/x8/x8/x8 modes)
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 / Open Compute Project mezzanine (OCP) 2.0
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x M.2 Card
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length, full-height (x8 mode)
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length, low-profile
- 1 x VGA
- 2 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 (2 in front)
- FCC Class A certified, C-Tick, BSMI
Operating System / Software
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- No.1 performance in industry-standard SPEC benchmarks
RS720-E9-RS12-E supports two of the latest Intel Xeon Scalable Family processors, featuring 205W CPUs with 56 cores and 112 threads for leading performance. It also has 24 memory slots that fit up to 3TB of DDR4 2666 memory for intensive computing.
- Scalable design for growing workloads
RS720-E9-RS12-E is designed for easy scalability to fit growing businesses and multiple workloads. It is available with a choice of six PCIe Gen3 x8 or three PCIe Gen3 x16 links to fit full-height, full-length GPU cards, and it features one PCIe x16 slot for an HBA/RAID card ready to deliver parallel computing power. RS720-E9-RS12-E also features multiple interface types for flexible storage configurations, including dual PCIe or SATA M.2, and port-to-port OCuLink design with Intel VROC technology for four hot-swappable 2.5-inch NVMe SSDs. A model with two additional NVMe SSDs support on the rear of the system is also available, providing support for up to six 2.5-inch NVMe SSDs.
- Ultrafast connectivity for HPC applications
RS720-E9-RS12-E features two embedded 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports up to 100 Gigabit interconnect speeds with the addition of PCIe adapter cards for ultrafast connectivity. Additionally, it supports one OCP 2.0 Mezzanine card (Gen3 x16 link) for HPC applications that require high-bandwidth, low-latency network support to connect multiple nodes and clusters.
- Exclusive Performance Boost technology
ASUS servers feature exclusive Performance Boost technology to achieve the best server performance and agility by tuning servers to match the requirements of workloads, letting you gain greater control of your server environment. This technology improves workload throughput by maximizing processor frequency and boost power, ideal for time-sensitive applications such as financial services or data center operations. In the BIOS you can choose from pre-configured server profiles optimized for specific workloads, maximizing overall performance and reducing server-configuration time.
- Exclusive Thermal Radar technology for energy efficiency
RS720-E9-RS12-E features ASUS-exclusive Thermal Radar technology with ambient sensors placed in CPU, memory, NVMe, SSD, OCP mezzanine connector for internal and external temperature monitoring, and dynamic fan-curve adjustment, which lowers fan power consumption by up to 20% and reduces total cost of ownership - ideal for data centers with extreme workloads.
- Redundant Titanium PSU support
850W 80 Plus Titanium power supplies with 96%+ efficiency directly reduce operating costs and capital expenses.
- Comprehensive IT infrastructure management
RS720-E9-RS12-E features an embedded iKVM module and is bundled with ASUS Control Center to provide comprehensive out-of-band and in-band management features for small and mid-size businesses. The embedded ASMB9-iKVM module supports remote BIOS updates, fan control, standalone KVMs, video recording, and BSOD capture, providing around-the-clock remote monitoring and diagnostics - even if the operating system is down or offline - through a user-friendly, web-based graphical interface that works with all major browsers. ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
No Reviews are available at this time