Nikon Nikkor Z - Zoom lens - 24 mm - 200 mm - f/4.0-6.3 VR - Nikon Z
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating, Fluorine coating, ARNEO Coat
- Internal focusing system, ED glass, aspherical lens, dustproof, VR (Vibration Reduction), Stepping Motor (STM) technology, moisture-resistant, Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism, built-in control ring
- Lens hood, dust cap, lens cap, lens case
- Even more reach with DX crop mode
The already impressive 200mm reach of the NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR can be effectively extended to an amazing 300mm when used on a DX camera like the Z 50 or by setting your FX camera to DX crop mode.
- Outstanding optics for true to life images
The NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR is loaded with advanced Nikon lens technologies to capture photos and videos just as you see them with minimal distortion and exceptional clarity.
- Smooth, fast and quiet autofocus
Powered by an ultra-quiet stepping motor and enhanced by the additional light gathered by the Z Mount, focusing is fast, silent and accurate. Great for stills; even better for video.
- Beautifully reproduced night scenes
Point light sources like stars or lights in a cityscape have a tendency to "smear" in dark scenes, requiring time-consuming post-processing to correct. The NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR automatically combats this anomaly with faithful point light reproduction, accurately capturing fine details around small light sources throughout the entire frame.
- Video versatility
With its vast zoom range, the NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR is an extremely versatile lens for video enthusiasts. Autofocusing and subject tracking are smooth and silent with virtually no focus breathing. The customizable, clickless control ring offers quick and quiet access to your most used camera settings. Plus, it accepts 67mm filters such as neutral density filters for greater creative exposure control.
- Dust and drip resistant
Extensively sealed to keep dust and moisture out, especially around all moving parts of the lens barrel, for worry-free durability.
- Customizable control ring
The control ring can be used for quiet aperture control (great for iris transitions during video recording or situations where complete silence is critical), exposure compensation or ISO adjustments.
No Reviews are available at this time