Featuring stunning WUXGA resolution and 4,500 lumens of brightness, the ViewSonic LS831WU Laser Projector is the ideal solution for modern business and education environments. Designed with a laser phosphor light source lasting up to 20,000 hours, this projector delivers long-term, virtually maintenance-free usage for any boardroom or classroom. With its 0.25 ultra-short throw ratio, HV keystoning and 4 corner adjustments, the LS831WU makes installation a hassle-free experience. What's more, the ultra-short throw ratio allows you to place the projector just inches away from a wall or screen to give you a huge image for less cost than a comparably sized display. Powered by SuperColor technology for true-to-life images, and SonicExpert technology for incredibly clear sound, the LS831WU delivers an immersive audiovisual performance.
ViewSonic LS831WU - DLP projector - laser/phosphor - 4500 ANSI lumens - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) - 1080p - ultra short-throw fixed lens - with 1 year Express Exchange Service (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- 1 year Express Exchange Service
- WUXGA - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) (native) / 1920 x 1200 (resized)
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 20000 hour(s) - normal mode
Controls & Adjustments:
- Keystone correction, focus
- Ultra short-throw fixed lens
- 2 x HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) (management)
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x component video input
- 1 x S-video input
- 1 x USB (power only) - 4 pin USB Type A (power only)
- 1 x network - RJ-45 (management)
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- Remote control with laser pointer
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
- Limited warranty - lamp - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Maximum space saving
The 0.25 ultra-short throw lens allows for projecting a 100" image from only 21 cm away. Save your space!
- Reliable long-term performance
The laser technology offers a maintenance-free lifespan up to 20,000 hours (4 hours per day for more than 13 years). And the cooling design enables 24/7 operation without degradation of quality or performance.
- Bright images for public/commercial display
Packed with 4500 ANSI lumens and 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio, this projector can deliver bright and razor-sharp images in open spaces with high ambient light.
- 360° creative applications
The projector can freely rotate at any angle vertically to aid with creative applications, allowing projection onto ceilings, walls, or angled signage.
- Easy image adjustment
Horizontal and vertical Keystone correction along with four corner adjustment features eliminate crooked or distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
- Powerful audio with three modes
Three audio modes (speech, music, and movie) powered by 20W cube speakers and a DSP chip to deliver the fine-tuned sound performance suitable for different scenarios.
- SuperColor accuracy
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor technology displays a wide color range, ensuring that users enjoy a true-to-life color performance in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
- Advanced sealing with IP5X certification
The sealed optical engine prevents dust and moisture from entering the projector and affecting the thermal system to ensure that the image quality and long lifespan are maintained.
ViewSonic - Projection screen - wall mountable - 100" (100 in) - 16:9 - Matt White - for ViewSonic LS600, LS750, LS831, LS850, LS860, M1, M2, PG707, PX701, PX703, PX727, X10, X100
No Reviews are available at this time