Using Bitdefender security gives your business the edge over malware attacks. You can focus on your business knowing Bitdefender protects you against viruses, spyware, worms, trojans and rootkits.You can use a single conveniently-priced solution to protect your employees' computers as well as the servers you are using.Restricting access to certain applications and websites can improve employee productivity while also improving security.Unlike other solutions, which lack firewall and web protection or charge a premium for such capabilities, Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security includes these features at no extra cost.Non-technical personnel can easily set up protection using the cloud-hosted console, while advanced admins will find the granular controls they need to streamline security.It's simple to manage physical and virtual desktops or servers from the same console.
BitDefender GravityZone Business Security - Competitive upgrade subscription license (2 years) - 1 device - volume - 100-149 licenses - Linux, Win, Mac
- Security applications - desktop antivirus, intrusion and vulnerability detection, content filtering, desktop firewall, adware & malware removal tools, security suite
- Competitive upgrade subscription license - 2 years
- Volume / 100-149 licenses
- Protection for workstations and servers
You can use the devices in your license to protect workstations and servers. The number of servers should not exceed 30% of the total number of devices in the license.
- Firewall, Intrusion Detection, Web Filtering, Search Advisor
The firewall, IDS, and web filtering capabilities are essential to protect against Internet-based threats such as hacking and phishing.
- Simple but powerful web console
Local or cloud-hosted management console with granular controls such as nested groups, remote quarantine, configurable scan locations and options.
- Protect virtual desktops or servers
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security protects virtual machines with the smallest resource footprint in 2014 AV-Test trials.
No Reviews are available at this time