Crestron Mercury X CCS-UC-1-X KIT - Video conferencing kit - 7" - black (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Camera, touchscreen console, receiver
- G.711, G.722, G.729, Siren, SILK
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Console - Width 8.9 in Depth 12.8 in Height 4.1 in Weight 5.5 lbs
- Camera - Width 1.3 in Depth 2.8 in Height 1.6 in Weight 4.1 oz
- Digital camera (color) - external
Camera Mechanical Design:
- 3D Noise Reduction Technology, built-in microphone, Auto Zoom, people counting, 90° field of view (vertical), 120° field of view (horizontal), 150° diagonal field of view, video scaling, Auto-Flip
- Quad array microphone - integrated
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
Network / Transport Protocol:
- Auto-negotiation, LDAP support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, SSH support, auto-switching
- 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- 1 x HDBaseT - RJ-45
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 5 pin Micro-USB Type B
- 1 x audio / video - HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x USB host - 4 pin USB Type A
- 2 x microphone - RJ-9
- 1 x patch cable - 49 ft
- 1 x USB cable - 6 ft
- 2 x HDMI cable - 6 ft
- 1 x network cable - 12 ft
- 1 x IR blaster cable - 7 ft
- C-Tick, EN 60950, FCC Part 15 B, FCC Part 15.247, IC, RoHS, UL 60950-1, MIC Class A, A-Tick, VCCI Class A, EN 60950-1:2006, AS/NZS CISPR 22, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN 55024:2010, EN 55022:2010 Class A, ICES-003 issue 5 Class A, RSS-210 Issue 8, EN 61000-3-2:2014, ETSI EN 301 489-17, RSS-Gen Issue 4, ETSI EN 301 489-1, AS/NZS 4268:2012
Power Consumption Operational:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Crestron Mercury X tabletop console
The heart of the Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system is the Crestron Mercury X Tabletop Console (CCS-UC-1-X) which comprises a high-performance, full duplex conferencing speakerphone and touch screen controller with extensive connectivity for BYOD devices and networked solutions. Built on the IoT cloud based Crestron XiO Cloud platform, the CCS-UC-1-X empowers IT administrators and AV integrators to deploy, manage and monitor networked UC devices, all from a single dashboard.
- Video conferencing and web collaboration
High Definition video conferencing is enabled by connecting the included CCS-CAM-USB-F-400 camera, along with a computer running a web conferencing or UC application such as Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Cisco WebEx, GotoMeeting, Slack, BlueJeans, or Zoom Rooms software to the CCS-UC-1-X.
- Voice calling and audio conferencing
The CCS-UC-1-X is a full-featured conferencing speakerphone that is fully compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Its advanced design provides highly intelligible, full-duplex communication for every participant. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer's centrally managed directory.
- Room scheduling
The CCS-UC-1-X system integrates directly with Microsoft Exchange or Crestron Fusion software to allow seamless room scheduling and automation for any number of rooms. The built-in calendar application provides details about the current scheduled meeting, and allows meetings to be scheduled right from the touch screen. Notifications that show the time left and what's scheduled next are shown on the front-of-room display.
- Huddly IQ Collaboration camera
Compact in size, yet tremendous on performance, the Huddly IQ collaboration camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400) features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room with Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure an immersive, crystal clear video image free from light or noise artifacts or optical aberrations.
- 4K HDMI & USB over HDBaseT Receiver
The 4K HDMI & USB over HDBaseT Receiver (HD-RX-USB-2000-C) receives HDMI, serial, and infrared data from the CCS-UC-1-X over an HDBaseT signal. Signals are broken out to relevant output ports for connection to the front-of-room display.
No Reviews are available at this time