LG ProBeam brings a stunning visual quality even on up to 300 (762cm) big screen with 8.3 million pixels utilizing 4K Ultra HD Laser technology. You can adjust screen distortion and set up a more precise screen by using the 12-point warping function on the screen.
LG ProBeam BU50NST - DLP projector - laser - 5000 lumens - 3840 x 2160 - 16:9 - 4K - Miracast Wi-Fi Display (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Integrated web browser, Screen Share, HDR10 compatibility, webOS 4.5, Advanced Edge Adjustment, USB Human Interface Device (HID)
LAN and Wireless Image Transferring Protocols:
- Audio line-out - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 2 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x HDBaseT
- 2 x HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- Serial RS-232C
- Remote control, battery for remote control
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
- High definition clarity to large audience
LG ProBeam brings a stunning visual quality even on up to 300 (762cm) big screen with 8.3 million pixels utilizing 4K Ultra HD Laser technology.
- Maximize power of presentation
This projector 5,000 ANSI lumens of brightness delivers accuracy and clarity, even in brightly lit conference rooms without loss of picture quality, magnifying productivity of business meetings.
- Flexible and easy installation
With lens shift and zoom x1.6 functionality, the user can install the device anywhere and set the screen to the exact size and location.
- Simple and more detailed
You can adjust screen distortion and set up a more precise screen by using the 12-point warping function on the screen.
- Steady-clear and cost-effect
The powerful laser light source displays brighter images and lasts up to 20,000 hours. If you play videos on this projector up to 8 hours a day, then the laser light source would last for 7 years. It keeps initial brightness over a long time maintaining reduction rate 99% without high cost of lamp replacement.