With the VC80, you can give operators in material handling vehicles mobile access to the desktop applications they need to complete tasks faster and more accurately. You get full Windows support in a super rugged design built for your toughest indoor and outdoor environments - from warehouses and distribution centers to airports, seaports, railway yards and more - plus the fastest wireless connections available to keep workers connected to your data and business applications. And with its compact design and flexible mounting options, it's easy to install in forklifts, clamp trucks, yard mules, cranes and more. The VC80 - real desktop power for your material handling vehicles.
Zebra VC80 - Rugged - vehicle mount computer - no keyboard - Atom E3845 / 1.91 GHz - Win 10 IoT Enterprise - 4 GB RAM - 128 GB SSD - 10.4" touchscreen 1024 x 768 - Wi-Fi
- Vehicle mount computer - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Intel Atom E3845 / 1.91 GHz
LCD Backlight Technology:
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 2 x serial (RS-232)
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- TekTerm Terminal Emulation
- Antenna, accelerometer, temperature, ignition
- LED indicator, quick release mechanism, RAM mount, 2x2 MiMo function
- EN55022, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, FCC Part 15.247, RSS-210, RoHS, UL 94 V-0, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 4268, WEEE, FCC Part 15.407, REACH, IP66, MIL-STD 810G 514.6, cUL No.60950-1, MIL-STD 810G 516.6, EN 300 328, IEC 60950-22, EN 60950-22, UL 60950-22, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 893, IEC 60721-3-5 Class 5M3, EN 301 489-17, MIL-STD 810G 505.5 Procedure I, cUL No.60950-22
- 10.4 in x 9.3 in x 3.5 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Freezer-ready for the coldest supply chain
You get true frost and condensation free operation with touchscreen, board and battery heaters, plus smart temperature sensors that automatically control heater and heating speed.
- Maximum rugged design
The VC80 is ready for your toughest environments, with dust-and-water tight IP66 sealing, sealed connectors, and extreme temperature, shock and vibration testing.
- Easy to see indoors and outside
Choose either 1,000 NITs for a super bright screen that is easy to see outdoors or 400 NITs for indoor operation.
No Reviews are available at this time