Equipped with high-bright LED backlights, Barco's Coronis 5MP LED renders more JNDs (Just Noticeable Differences) to help you see more shades of gray. Additionally, Per Pixel Uniformity ensures every pixel is DICOM-compliant at all times, which increases contrast to noise ratio. Subtle details become more noticeable more quickly, resulting in reduced windowing and leveling time.
Barco Coronis 5MP LED MDCG-5221 - LED monitor - 2 x 5MP - grayscale - 21.3" - 2560 x 2048 - DD-IPS - 1200 cd/m² - 1200:1 - 25 ms - DVI-D, DisplayPort - with Barco MXRT-6700 graphics adapter
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - 2 x 5MP - grayscale
- 1024 gray levels (10-bit)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- I-Guard, Ambient Light Compensation (ALC), DICOM calibrated, Blue Base (DICOM-BL) mode, Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS), Per Pixel Uniformity (PPU), integrated cable management, I-Luminate, Intelligent Multi Sensor technology
- 16 in x 9.3 in x 20.6 in - with stand
- Barco MXRT-6700 graphics adapter
- DVI-D (dual link)
- USB 2.0 upstream
- 2 x USB 2.0 downstream
Display Position Adjustments:
- Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Portrait / landscape mode
- 1 x DVI cable
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- 1 x USB cable
- FCC Class B certified, CSA, UL, VCCI, CCC, CEBEC, KEMA, RoHS, FDA 510k, Directive 2004/108/EC, KC, GB 9254-2008, Directive 93/42/EEC, Directive 2007/47/EC, MDD 93/42/EEC, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 + C1:2009 + A1:2010, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:2008, DEMKO - EN 60601-1:2006, GB 4943-2011, ICES-001 level B, IEC 60601-1:2005, IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1:2009
Power Consumption (Typical):
Software / System Requirements
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- With stand - width: 16 in - depth: 9.3 in - height: 20.6 in - weight: 30 lbs
- Without stand - width: 16 in - depth: 3.3 in - height: 19.4 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
- Unrivaled brightness
Coronis 5MP LED offers a high calibrated luminance - 600 cd/m² - to increase detection of the smallest details. Additionally, with the 'hot light' I-Luminate button you can temporarily boost the display brightness, allowing inspection of subtle details or comparison of digital exams with film-based priors.
- Worry-free DICOM compliance
Barco's Coronis 5MP LED is bundled with MediCal QAWeb for automated calibration and QA, ensuring continuous diagnostic quality and maximum uptime of your workstation. MediCal QAWeb allows you to continue working while automated QA checks are being executed and enables remote, centralized image quality management.
- High return on investment
Barco's LED backlights are as low in power consumption as they are high in brightness. They are mercury-free, produce less heat, and last longer, providing a high return on your investment. The cool-running display electronics produce bright light more efficiently, requiring less cooling and reducing the overall operational costs for the hospital.
- Per Pixel Uniformity
PPU measures and adjusts the luminance of each pixel, making every pixel permanently DICOM compliant.
The integrated I-Guard sensor continually guards and adjusts the luminance output of the display, ensuring continuous compliance with the DICOM standard.
- Adjustable dual-head stand
The dual-head stand allows users to angle the displays to fit their preferred position for optimum viewing.