It is more important than ever to give workers the right mobility tools. They need a reliable way to capture, extract, and analyze data about your customers, assets, and revenue-generating opportunities, especially when they are away from their desks. Whether your business is public safety, utilities, or manufacturing, the XSLATE L10 rugged tablet computer will enable you to drive greater business efficiency among your mobile workforce, for a much longer period of time.
Zebra XSLATE L10 - Rugged - tablet - Core i5 8250U / 1.6 GHz - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - 10.1" touchscreen 1920 x 1200 - UHD Graphics 620 - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - 4G
- Tablet - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Intel Core i5 (8th Gen) 8250U / 1.6 GHz
- Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Intel Smart Cache
- Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- View Anywhere, anti-glare, Corning Gorilla glass 3, glove touch mode, wet touch mode, Wide Viewing Angle, night vision mode
- 13 Megapixel (rear), 2 Megapixel (front)
- Speaker, array microphone
- Wacom Active Pen technology
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
Wireless Broadband (WWAN)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- USB-C 3.0/DisplayPort
- Audio line-in/out
Memory Card Reader:
- Yes (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, shock-resistant, drop-resistant, UEFI BIOS, vibration
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, IP65, EN 62311, AS/NZS 60950-1 Second Edition, NMX -1-122-NYCE-2006, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, EN 62209-2, EN 62209-2:2010, WEEE 2012/19/EU, NOM-019, EN 301 489-1, RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU), EN 55032 Class B, RSS-102 Issue 5, ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, Directive 2013/56/EU, IEC/EN 60950-1, UL/CSA60950-1 (2nd Edition), EN 301 489-17, EN 303 413, EN 301 489-24
- 11.1 in x 7.7 in x 0.9 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Shock Tolerance (operating):
- Blazing fast and super powerful
Your XSLATE L10 will deliver more than enough computing power. Providing 600% faster download speeds and 300% faster upload speeds than previous generations, this tablet will stay powered for a long period of time.
- Very well-connected
MIMO WLAN and GPS pass-through antennas improve throughput in vehicles. Intel Dual Band, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, 4G LTE wireless technologies combine to keep signals strong in both dense and remote locations worldwide, no matter the type of network or device with which you need to connect.
- Far stronger than its sleek exterior may appear
This aesthetically-appealing slate tablet features rubber corner bumpers and a lightweight magnesium frame that is stronger than steel, lighter than aluminum, and won't twist. This IP65 waterproof and dustproof tablet will also survive frequent exposure to vibrations, shocks, dust, liquids, humidity, and extreme temperatures.
- Easy to use while sitting or standing
This lightweight tablet is easy to carry in hand for long periods of time for those who walk and work. It also transforms into an ideal laptop.
No Reviews are available at this time