Zebra TC26 - Data collection terminal - rugged - Android 10 - 32 GB - 5" color (1280 x 720) - rear camera + front camera - barcode reader - (2D imager) - USB host - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth - 3G, 4G
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Corning Gorilla glass, capacitive touch screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 660
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- UMTS, LTE B13, LTE B17, LTE B2, LTE B4, LTE B12, LTE B7, LTE B25, LTE B26, LTE B5, LTE B66, LTE B14
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 LE
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, WPA2-Enterprise, PAP, MS-CHAPv2, PEAPv0, PEAPv1, EAP-GTC, EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-MSCHAP, EAP-PWD
- ISO 15693, Mifare, Felica, ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B
Expansion and Connectivity
- 1 x microSD
- 1 x Nano-SIM card
- Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- Interactive Sensor Technology (IST), MU-MIMO technology, push-to-talk speaker, SE4710 imager
- MIL-STD 810G, IP67, RoHS 2011/65/EU, GMS, REACH SvHC, REACH 2006/1907, Directive 2015/863
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Lightweight right-sized small design
Lightweight, easy to carry and easy to operate with one hand.
- First device in its class to offer Android 10
Familiarity with Android virtually eliminates training, while Android 10 with built-in support for a future Android release provides superior future-proofing - the devices you buy today will run future OS generations.
- Large 5-inch high definition advanced touchscreen
Get plenty of space to display and interact with your applications. The touchscreen is easy to view indoors and outside in bright sunlight. And workers can enter data using a bare finger or a light to medium weight glove.
- Built for business
Waterproof, dustproof, drops to concrete, snow, rain, heat, freezing cold - the TC26 can handle it all. And two of the most vulnerable device components are fortified with the Gorilla Glass - the display and the scanner exit window.
- All the wireless connections you could ever need
When it comes to wireless, the class-leading TC26 offers it all - WiFi, cellular, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC.
- Zebra's powerful 'ultimate series' platform
Simultaneously run one of the most demanding applications of today and tomorrow. And the TC26 is a natural fit for businesses that utilize Zebra's other mobile devices.
- Capture it all with a high resolution 13 MP rear camera
From proof of delivery to a damaged package, completed repair, occasional barcode capture and more, do it all with the integrated autofocus color camera.
- Superior voice quality and functionality
VoLTE delivers superior voice quality over cellular networks, while Zebra's advanced VoWiFi technology, included with the Mobility DNA Enterprise License, delivers superior voice quality over all of your WiFi voice applications - for example, Push-to-Talk Express for basic walkie-talkie style communications, the Workforce Connect PTT Pro subscription service for walkie talkie-style communications over cellular and WiFi networks, and Workforce Connect Voice to turn the TC26 into fully-featured PBX handsets.
- The right service plan for the right price
Constant peak performance and device uptime. That's the upside of protecting your investment with Zebra OneCare SV. Reduce device vulnerabilities, eliminate unexpected disruptions and unbudgeted repair expenses.
- Extensive business-class accessory family
Easily and cost-effectively manage any size device pool in any environment with single and multi-slot chargers and cradles, vehicle holders, wearable and carrying solutions and more.
- Choose the right scanning option for your applications
For scan-intensive 1D/2D applications, choose the SE4710 for faster-than-ever barcode capture. For light to moderate 1D/2D scanning requirements, choose the SE4100. And if you just need every-now-and-then barcode capture, the high resolution 13 MP camera in the base model can do the job.
- A removable single or multi-shift battery
Get 10 hours of power with the standard battery, or choose the extended battery for 14 hours of power - ideal for long or double shifts. And since the battery is removable, you never need to take the device out of service for charging.
- Create a complete hands-free wearable solution in the warehouse
The optional wrist-mount accessory provides the comfort and productivity boost of hands-free operation. And your workers can just tap to pair with Zebra's RS5100 Bluetooth ring scanner and Zebra mobile printers.
- Add a 5 MP front camera for video calls
Enable technicians in the field to collaborate with experts to increase first-time-to-fix rates, simplify on-the-job training and more.
- Add powerful enterprise features to standard Android with Mobility Extensions (Mx)
Choose from over a hundred features to improve the security, data capture support, wireless connectivity and device manageability of the standard Android operating system. You're in charge - you decide what and when to activate. And features can be automatically configured via your Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
- Stage your devices for use in seconds with StageNow
Easily stage a handful or thousands of Android devices with a quick scan of a barcode or tap on an NFC tag.
- Enterprise Home Screen
Easily control the applications and device features your workers can access. And you can create different configurations for different teams, such as sales and marketing - no developer required.
- It's a snap to enter barcodes into your apps - right out of the box
Send barcodes captured with the scanner right into your existing apps with Zebra's DataWedge - no programming or modification of your existing apps required. The result? A big time-savings - without any cost.
- Take advantage of all TC26 data capture features with EMDK
The Zebra Enterprise Mobility Development ToolKit (EMDK) has everything you need to fully utilize data captured by any TC26 feature in your applications.
- Improve device uptime with Device Diagnostics
Eliminate the high cost of needlessly sending devices that don't need repair to the Zebra Repair Center with Device Diagnostics. This simple to use tool allows administrators and end users alike to test the main systems on Zebra mobile computers with a simple press of a button to reveal whether the device can be fixed on site - or must be sent out for repair.
No Reviews are available at this time