Introducing Zebra OneCare, the service that transforms traditional break-fix support to a strategic service that helps you meet your mobility goals and maximize the return on your investment in devices. Zebra OneCare increases device availability, keeping your mobile devices where they provide the most value - in the hands of mobile workers. OneCare Essential provides the basic services that every business needs.
Zebra OneCare for Enterprise Essential with Comprehensive Coverage and Standard Maintenance for Extended Battery - Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - carry-in - repair time: 3 business days - must be purchased within 30 days of the product purchase - for Zebra TC21
- Must be purchased within 30 days of the product purchase
Service & Support:
- Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - carry-in - repair time: 3 business days
- Technical support - phone consulting - 3 years - availability: business hours (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) / Monday-Friday
- New releases update - 3 years
- Technical support - web knowledge base access - 3 years
- Technical support - diagnosis - 3 years
- Training - online training - 3 years
- Battery replacement - 3 years
- Accidental damage coverage - 3 years
- Global support
With support for 17 languages and repair centers around the globe, you'll get the help with your service needs, no matter where in the world your operations are located.
- Comprehensive coverage
No matter what breaks, it will be fixed, no questions asked - from displays to housings.
- Online RMA
Online RMA makes device return easier than ever. Customers can access the portal to schedule a device return any time of the day or night.
- Device Diagnostic Service
Device Diagnostic Service enables the remote resolution of more device issues, minimizing the need to return devices to the repair depot.
- Repair service dashboard
The repair service dashboard is a web-based tool/portal that enables a series of reports that analyze repair status for products under contract - providing visibility into the status of all devices in the repair cycle. You can track repairs by serial number and the ratio of "no trouble found" to repair resolutions as well as view the number of shipped replacement devices, the number of devices due back to the depot and the number of devices currently received by the depot and in repair.