The availability of your Zebra printers is key to the success of your business. But without a service plan, a single repair can cost more than the printer - and without turnaround times defined in a service plan, your printer can be out of service for an extended period of time. And with some printers, comprehensive coverage may be more than you need. But now, the right level of service is available with Zebra OneCare SV for Printers. This special value level of service provides two years of protection against failure, coverage for normal wear and tear, priority repair turnaround time, free return shipping and access to unmatched technical support - all for a fraction of the cost of single, uncovered repair. Protect your critical operations and your printers with defined service levels for less, with Zebra OneCare SV for Printers.
Zebra OneCare SV - Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 2 years - carry-in - repair time: 5 days - must be purchased within 30 days of the product purchase - for Zebra TC21
- Must be purchased within 30 days of the product purchase
Service & Support:
- Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 2 years - carry-in - repair time: 5 days
- Technical support - phone consulting - 2 years - availability: business hours / Monday-Friday
- Technical support - web knowledge base access - 2 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Normal wear and tear and functional failure coverage keeps your printers up and running
Over time, keypads show signs of wear, platens wear down, and major functional failures can occur that would take your printer out of service. With Zebra OneCare SV, you're covered. And if you do need to send your printer to the depot for repair, turnaround time is half that of Warranty repairs. The result? Less downtime, lower and predictable repair costs - and no unnecessary hardware purchases.
- Comprehensive self-service tools
Available 24x7, Zebra's Support Center is your first point for contact for answers and resolutions. This intuitive, self-service portal provides the assistance you need, when you need it. Search knowledge articles and FAQs to locate answers quickly. Find product manuals, configuration, and troubleshooting information. Even begin a repair request online at your convenience.