AXIS P8815-2 3D People Counter combines stereoscopic imaging with 3D analytics for reliable people counting even in challenging conditions. From retail stores to museums, it provides valuable information that can help you gain insights into visitor trends and enable you to optimize your business operations.
Axis P8815-2 3D People Counter - People counting system - wired - 10/100 Ethernet - black
- Movement detection, bi-directional counting
- Wired - SNMP, SNMP v2c, SNMP v3
Remote Management Interface:
- H.264 streaming video, PoE, DHCP support, Syslog support, IPv6 support, Quality of Service (QoS), IPv4 support, LLDP support, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), DynDNS, DNS support, NTP support, IGMP support
Max Digital Video Resolution:
- Password protection, Zipstream technology, Access Control, ONVIF (Profile S) support, ONVIF (Profile G) support, digest authentication, IP address filtering, signed firmware, secure boot, fixed iris, flexible counting area, 5 lux minimum illumination
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Australia, China, Japan, Korea, United Kingdom, Europe
Power Consumption Operational:
- EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-6, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B, IEC 60529 IP40, IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-14, IEC 60068-2-78, VCCI Class A, RCM, IS13252, KN35, USGv6, AS/NZS CISPR 32 Class A, KN32 Class A, EN 55032 Class A, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, IEEE 802.1x, NIST SP500-267, ICES-3(A)/NMB-3(A), IPv6
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 85% (non-condensing)
- Integrated software and hardware
AXIS P8815-2 provides 3D people counting software and dedicated hardware in one device. It's also pre-calibrated, simplifying setup.
- Optimized for challenging conditions
AXIS P8815-2 uses images delivered by two sensors to generate a 3D depth map for real-time counting of people passing through a pre-defined area. 3D imaging allows the counter to sense the size and height of moving objects, enabling higher objects (people) to be distinguished from lower objects - so the counter avoids counting things like carts, strollers and shadows. AXIS P8815-2 is ideal for counting people in challenging conditions where there are shadows, strong sunlight, glares, or high volumes of foot traffic. It is especially useful in areas with revolving doors or unconventional entrances. AXIS P8815-2 supports simultaneous counting of people passing in opposite directions. The user interface allows you to flexibly define the counting area to suit the entrance.
- Gain valuable insights
You can install AXIS P8815-2 at entrances or strategic places inside a location to help you understand the flow of people through an area. The data can help you optimize your business operations. It can help you identify peak visitor times, allocate staff optimally and evaluate site performance.
No Reviews are available at this time