The next evolution of their successful MC3300R family of integrated UHF/RAIN RFID readers. The MC3330xR is packed with features to bring a new level of efficiency and accuracy to inventory and asset management applications. You get the same proven lightweight ergonomic design and superior RFID read performance, now with Zebra's powerful and secure Android architecture. The ultra-powerful processor, integrated NFC reader and 35% larger capacity battery boost task speed and ease of use. Zebra's signature rugged design ensures maximum uptime. And you can create intuitive Android applications that use the MC3330xR's powerful computing platform, large touchscreen and physical keypad. The MC3330xR - the next evolution in handheld UHF/RAIN RFID readers.
Zebra MC3330XR - Data collection terminal - rugged - Android 10 - 32 GB - 4" color (800 x 480) - barcode reader - (2D imager / RFID) - USB host - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Corning Gorilla glass, glove touch mode, capacitive touch screen
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, WPA2-Enterprise, PAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2, PEAPv0, PEAPv1, EAP-GTC, IPv6 support, EAP-PWD, WPA-Enterprise, GCMP
- Touchscreen, alphanumeric keyboard
- EPC Class 1 Generation 2, ISO/IEC 18000-63, UHF EPC Gen 2 V2
Expansion and Connectivity
- PowerPrecision+ - lithium ion
- Gyro sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- Interactive Sensor Technology (IST), drop-resistant, Gun Form Factor, push-to-talk speaker, 2x2 MiMo function, ESD protection, SE4770 Standard Range Array Imager, Zebra Proprietary Radio Technology, integrated circular polarized antenna
- EN55024, Bluetooth Class 2, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, RSS-102, FCC Part 2, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IP54, EN 62311, RoHS 2011/65/EU, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, EN 50566, EN 301 489-1, EN 55032 Class B, CAN/CSA C22.2, EN 301 489-3, EN 50364, REACH 2006/1907, EN 62369-1, WFA
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Simplify application development with a common platform
If you are using other Zebra handheld RFID readers across your supply chain, you can streamline application development with a single software development kit.
- Simplify full-fleet rollouts with EMDK and RFID SDK for Xamarin
Xamarin's cross-development platform lets developers use their C# skills and tools to develop fast, beautiful apps for Android devices. With Zebra's EMDK and RFID SDK for Xamarin, it's easy to incorporate all the advanced enterprise features of the MC3330xR into your Xamarin apps. The EMDK simplifies enterprise application design for faster, more cost-effective development cycles, while the RFID SDK for Xamarin allows you to use RFID apps you've developed for other Zebra devices on the MC3330xR.
- Extraordinary RFID performance - flexible, fast and accurate
Ideal for standard-range RFID applications, the MC3330xR can capture RFID tags up to 19.7 feet/6 m away. Its integrated circular antenna delivers extraordinary reliability, no matter the orientation of the tag. Workers can accurately and rapidly capture RFID tags on even the most challenging items - from a shelf of clothing in a retail stock room to a box of files in the office - in half the time as the next leading competitor.
- Superior sensitivity for greater accuracy
Zebra's high-performance ASIC radio technology provides superior sensitivity and greater read accuracy, delivering a read rate that is more than 25% faster and over 40% more accurate than other devices in this class.
- Integrated enterprise-class 1D/2D barcode scanning
Workers don't need to juggle different devices to capture RFID tags and barcodes - the MC3330xR can capture it all. Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology enables instant barcode capture on even the most challenging barcodes, including poorly printed, damaged, crinkled, faded, truncated and low contrast barcodes. And the expanded working range and wide field of view allow workers to scan barcodes nearer and farther away.
- Easy-to-use locating technology
The MC3330xR can help pinpoint the location of a specific item. Item Finder mode uses audible and visual cues to quickly guide workers to the location of any desired item.
- Capture multiple barcodes and entire forms with a single scan
Do you need to capture multiple barcodes on one or more labels on an item? The MC3330xR makes it easy. Workers can easily capture all the right barcodes on numerous labels, all with one press of the scan trigger.
- More rugged and ready for all-day business
The MC3330xR offers a 5 ft./1.5 m drop specification and with IP54 sealing, it can handle splashing liquid and dust. The Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch-resistance and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features. The result? Workers can drop the MC3330xR on concrete and use it in dusty areas - and still expect reliable operation.
- Power full shifts with the class-leading 7000 mAh battery
The 7000 mAh extended capacity battery is standard with every MC3330xR. More power means fewer battery changes, easier battery management and a smaller battery pool. And Zebra's PowerPrecision+ technology provides a full suite of metrics that make it easy to identify, remove and replace aging batteries.
- Lightweight and streamlined design
The MC3330xR is one of the lightest UHF RFID readers in its class and is built for easy one-handed use, whether workers are right- or left-handed.
Symbol - Handheld holster belt - for Zebra MC3000, MC3090, MC3200, MC3300, MC3330, MC3390, MC9002, MC9060, MC9062, MC9094, MC92
No Reviews are available at this time