Introducing the next evolution of the highly successful MC3000 family of keypad/touch mobile computers, packed with features to tackle the ever increasing requirements of today's on-demand, e-commerce driven economy. You get the same proven fit-for-purpose ergonomic design, now with Zebra's powerful and secure Android architecture, including an extended range scanning option that captures barcodes on the top of your warehouse racks with ease, and a 35% larger capacity battery packs power for up to three shifts. All rugged specifications are higher for increased reliability - drop, tumble and sealing. And with the bright touch display, multiple keypad options and four form factor options, you can give your workers a device that will make on-the-job data capture easier than ever. Improve workforce productivity and efficiency from the manufacturing shop floor to the warehouse in your facility with the MC3300x - only from Zebra.
Zebra MC3300x - Data collection terminal - rugged - Android 10 - 32 GB - 4" color (800 x 480) - barcode reader - (laser) - USB host - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Corning Gorilla glass, touch screen, glove touch mode
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, WPA2-Enterprise, PAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2, PEAPv0, PEAPv1, EAP-GTC, IPv6 support, EAP-PWD, WPA-Enterprise, GCMP
- 2 side programmable buttons, alphanumeric keyboard
Expansion and Connectivity
- PowerPrecision+ - lithium ion
- Gyro sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- Interactive Sensor Technology (IST), hot-swappable battery, drop-resistant, vibration, Gun Form Factor, push-to-talk speaker, 2x2 MiMo function, SE4850 Extended Range Array Imager, ESD protection
- EN55024, ICES-003 Class B, RSS-102, FCC Part 2, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, MIL-STD 810G, IP64, EN 62311, RoHS 2011/65/EU, EN 50566, FCC Part 15 Class B, EN 301 489-1, EN 55032 Class B, REACH SvHC, EN 301 489-3, EN 50364, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 62369-1
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- More rugged and ready for all-day business
With Corning Gorilla Glass on the touch panel and scan window, your investment will be protected from regular wear and tear.
- Bluetooth 5.0 - twice the speed, four times the range, less power
Speeds up to 2 Mbps improve the performance of Bluetooth peripherals, such as ring scanners, printers and headsets. The result? Faster application response times, faster printing and better voice quality. And battery runtime is also extended, since Bluetooth Low Energy reduces power consumption.
- Integrated NFC for simple, split-second pairing
With a quick tap, workers can pair the MC3300x with Zebra's family of ring scanners, mobile printers, and Bluetooth headsets - your pairing possibilities are endless.
- Unmatched ergonomics
Zebra's design team has done it again - the ergonomically balanced MC3300x provides all day comfort, even throughout the most scan intensive work day.
- Capture multiple barcodes with one press of the scan button
Do you need to capture multiple barcodes on one or more labels on an item? The MC3300x makes it easy. Workers can easily capture all the right barcodes on numerous labels, all with one press of the scan trigger. Data is automatically formatted correctly and sent to the right fields in the right order in your applications, eliminating the need for workers to cover up barcodes.
No Reviews are available at this time