AXIS FA1080-E offers the benefits of thermal imaging. It reliably detects people, vehicles and objects regardless of light conditions or attempts at camouflage.
AXIS FA1080-E Thermal Sensor Unit - Thermal camera - outdoor - B&W - fixed focal
- Black and white - fixed - outdoor
- Aluminum housing, thermal sensitivity 100mK
Horizontal Field of View (degree):
Vertical Field of View (degree):
- 1 x sensor cable - integrated - 39 ft
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, IEC 60529 IP66, IEC 60529 IP67, EN 61000-6-1, EMC, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-6-2, IEC 60068-2-30, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-6, IP67, FCC Part 15 B Class A, IP66, IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-14, IEC 60068-2-78, VCCI Class A, RCM, NEMA250 Type 4X, AS/NZS CISPR 32 Class A, EN 62368-1, IEC 62368-1, EN 55032 Class A, IEC/EN/UL 60950-22, UL 62368-1
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Relative Humidity (operating):
- Mix thermal and visual imaging all in one
AXIS FA1080-E Thermal Sensor Unit can be used in a single, or multi-channel setup to create a flexible, tailored approach to surveillance depending on your needs - indoors or out. It also allows you to mix, for instance, thermal cameras with visual cameras in one stream. The sensor unit can be used for intruder detection and allows you to place a visual sensor unit in the same area to further identify whether or not there is a threat.
- Flexible and discreet
This compact, discreet unit can be mounted behind surfaces, in recesses, on walls or inside a bullet-shaped accessory. Plus, four configurable input/output ports allow you to connect to external devices such as door locks and lights for handling alarm events and local storage.