Marketing description is not available.
LG 31HN713D-B - LED monitor - 12MP - color - 31" - 4200 x 2800 - IPS - 1080 cd/m² - 1500:1 - 5 ms - 2xDisplayPort
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - 12MP - color
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating
- Ambient light sensor, Integrated Front Sensor, brightness uniformity, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode, PBP, borderless, presence sensor, LG PerfectLum, Brightness Stabilization, DICOM Compliant, pathology mode, focus view mode, multi-resolution mode
- 2 x DisplayPort
- USB 3.0 upstream
- 3 x USB 3.0 downstream
Display Position Adjustments:
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- cUL, IEC 60601-1-2, RoHS, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, WEEE, FCC Part 15 A, EN 60601-1-2, REACH, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1, EN 55032, IEC/EN 60950-1, EN 55035, FDA 510k (Class II), IEC 55032, IEC 55024
Power Consumption (Off Mode):
- Multi-resolution Mode: compatible with every device
Diagnostic monitors often need to be connected to various modalities, all with differing resolutions. Thanks to 31HN73D's Multi-resolution Mode, you can adjust the resolution of monitor to optimize to the connected device.
- Pathology Mode: true-to-life color reproduction
In Pathology Mode, the 31HN713D reproduces the same level of detail and color accuracy as seen directly under a microscope, to help healthcare professionals make more accurate diagnoses.
- Self-calibration: consistency in medical images
The front-sensor allows for automatic, self-calibration without the need for additional measuring equipment. It improves the quality and consistency of medical images that are displayed by maintaining accurate values.
- Presence Sensor: hassle-free savings and stronger security
Thanks to the Presence Sensor of 31HN713D which automatically turns off the display when no motion is detected, you can save energy and be more secure against exposing patient information and other sensitive data.
- Focus View: fully focus on the important part
LG 31HN713D includes the Focus View Mode which allows you to review a specific part of the medical image more closely. This allows professionals to focus fully on the important part of the image for a more accurate and efficient diagnosis.
- Down lighting and wall lighting: optimal reading condition
Down and Wall Lighting Modes reduce the contrast between the monitor brightness and ambient lighting conditions, allowing you to work comfortably without having to adjust the lighting to view paper documents in the darkroom.
- Ergonomic design: ease and comfort
The One-Click Stand and ultra-lightweight body make installing 31HN713D simple. The ergonomically designed stand allows users to freely adjust the tilt, height, and swivel, reducing chronic pain caused by long hours of work.