The Smart Net Total Care service delivers the technology to analyze and report information about Cisco network elements and provide network aware information. Inventory data is securely uploaded to Cisco via the CSPC collector and the reports are presented through the smart net total care web portal. The inventory data is also available to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) to help enable faster resolution of any network issues.
Cisco Smart Net Total Care - Extended service agreement - replacement - on-site - 24x7 - response time: 4 h - for P/N: UCSB-B200M5-RSV1C
- 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Service & Support:
- Extended service agreement - parts and labor - on-site - response time: 4 h - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Technical support - phone consulting - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Product info support - web knowledge base access - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- New releases update
- Accurate installed base information
The Smart Net Total Care capability provides accurate installed base data to aid in asset management initiatives to help reduce total cost of ownership and to help drive Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. Through accurate installed base reporting, you can spend less time searching for Cisco information that applies to your network. Through the web portal, you are able to view value-added reports including details on Cisco network elements, Cisco physical elements with configuration (cards, chassis), memory details of devices, Cisco software types and versions, as well as end-of-life/end-of support information.
- Faster resolution of network problems
Security vulnerabilities can be reduced through a better understanding of installed assets and operating systems. Furthermore, baseline information required to start troubleshooting your network is available to the Cisco TAC from the moment you open a service request. Your Cisco TAC engineer has instant visibility into the size and nature of your network.