31.5'' 8MP (3840x2160) Nano IPS Color Diagnostic Monitor with Multi Resolution and Clinical Pathology Modes, Auto Luminance Calibration, PBP/Dual Controller & Ergonomic Stand.
LG 32HL512D-B - LED monitor - 8MP - color - 31.5" - 3840 x 2160 4K - IPS - 450 cd/m² - 1300:1 - HDR10 - 5 ms - HDMI, 2xDisplayPort
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix - 8MP - color
- 14 ms (On/Off), 5 ms (fast)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating
- Picture by picture, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode, Smart Energy Saving technology, Black Stabilizer, Wide Viewing Angle, Color Temperature Selection, Hardware Calibration Ready, One Click Stand, Super Resolution+, 4 Side Borderless Design, Clinical Pathology Mode, LG PerfectLum, 10-bit(8-bit + FRC) Color Depth, Brightness Stabilization, DICOM Compliant, Light Box Mode
- 28.3 in x 9.1 in x 23.2 in - with stand
- 2 x DisplayPort
- 2 x USB 2.0 downstream
- USB 2.0 upstream
Display Position Adjustments:
- Height, pivot (rotation), tilt
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- 1 x HDMI cable
- EN55024, IEC 60601-1-2, RoHS, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, WEEE, FCC Part 15 A, EN 60601-1-2, REACH, EN 60601-1, ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1, EN 55032, IEC/EN 55024, MFDS, GMP, KGMP, IEC/EN 55032, FDA 510k (Class II)
Power Consumption (Typical):
Power Consumption (Off Mode):
Software / System Requirements
- Dual Controller Software, Qubyx
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- With stand - width: 28.3 in - depth: 9.1 in - height: 23.2 in - weight: 16.1 lbs
- Without stand - width: 28.3 in - depth: 1.8 in - height: 16.3 in - weight: 13 lbs
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- Realistic color reproduction
As LG 32HL512D monitor adopts the clinical pathology mode with improved color reproduction, can deliver images from the microscope vividly without color distortion.
- Sustained picture quality
Built-in auto luminance calibration helps to increase productivity and efficiency. It converts automatically the medical images to more suitable images to make a exact diagnosis.
- Multiple signals on one screen
PBP with bual controller, control multi devices connected to one screen with one keyboard or mouse, helps to increase convenience in review. You can review multiple information in parallel on one screen.
- Ergonomic design
Its ergonomic stand, two-way pivot adjustment and narrow bezel can realize an optimized diagnostic workspace. Rotate two monitors in portrait and use side-by-side for the ultimate reading experience.